Don't leave me alone

August pov:

I drove up the drive way and made way to our bedroom. I know Carrie is upset but I need her to talk to me. I looked around but she wasn't here. I noticed the light on in the bathroom and I knocked. No answer. I opened it a crack and ran in. She had slits in her wrist and was bleeding a whole lot. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911. I checked her pulse and she was still breathing. The ambulance said they would be on their way so i tried to wake her up but she wasn't responding.  I heard shouting from the living room and I told the paramedics what room to come in they came and took her away.

*************************

"Family of Carrie M. Williams?" The entire crew stood up and the doctors eyes widened. "She is in stable condition but she does need to rest. She is in a small room so I'm not completely sure of you will all be able to see her all at once." We nodded. I cleared my throat. "Can she get a bigger room? We are all her immediat family and we all need to see her together." He nodded. "It will probably cost a little extra on the bill an-" Chris cut him off. "Do you know who we are? I'm Chris Brown. That's Nick manaj. That's August alsina, little Wayne, the list goes on. I spent 23000 yesterday on a watch don't ask us about money. Put her in a bigger room damnit!" We all stood silent and the doctor went to put her in for a transfer. We all just sat and waited.

************************

"August? Baby come here." I walked over to Carrie who had her arms open for me. I walked over to her but all I could think of was the cuts. Why?  "I wanted to feel how she felt. I know that's what is on your mind August. You gotta speak to me babe." I looked down at her and kissed her. "I don't know what we would do without you babe." Nicki stood up from her place and walked to us. "Carrie you gotta talk to us. We all love you and your kids love you but what you did was selfish an-" Carrie shook her head. "I'm selfish? I didn't kill my damn unborn child. I tried to kill myself at least it was my life and not some innocent CHILD!" I pulled her back but she just got angry. "GET OFF OF ME AUGUST I JUST WANT T-" she started to cough and shake and she fell back into my arms holding her chest. "I love y-you a-a-agu-"  "SOMEONE GET A DAMN DOCTOR!!!!"

=====================
Y'all thought I was gonna finish the scene? Nahh read the second book tho, I should be putting it up within the next 48 hours!!!✌✌