Chapter 3 - Rainey

Madeline, Meredith and I take a lot of selfies together. After all, we need to celebrate this day! Madeline looks so pretty, like a queen for a coronation, Meredith looks even more glowing. Most importantly both of them look happy and in love.

Meredith looks at the result from the photographer "I love this one! Can you send this to me"

I look at Madeline "ready to be Mrs. Hall?"

Madeline grins happily "yes... God it's still like a dream"

I laugh. "Want me to pinch you?"

"On my neck so it will look like hickey and it will drive Ethan crazy?" And we both burst into laughter.

Tim Colton comes to get Madeline. He will walk Madeline to Ethan, because Madeline's father already passed away a long time ago and she doesn't have any close relatives to do the job.

I walk with Meredith "you look glowing Mer!"

Meredith giggles "I feel glowing"

I shake my head "I bet Christian treats you right huh?" Christian and Meredith have been together for some time. And guess they will be the next who walked down the aisle.

Meredith giggles and her face a little bit pink. "Meredith Underhill blush just by a name of Christian Hall" I tease

Meredith laugh "when you find your true love you will blush too, Rainey"

I shake my head "long way to go. Still have bad luck with the guys"

Meredith grins "maybe you should try a new way"

"What? I am always a relationship type. Maybe I should try one night stand?" I laugh jokingly.

She shrugs "why not? When was the last time you got laid?"

I exhale "too long Mer"

"See! The glowing is almost gone" Meredith laughs.

I give her a look. "Thanks mom for the advice"

She laughs again "Once won't hurt anyone... as long as you know the rules"

"What? Do not put your heart on your sleeves?"

She grins "perfect Ms. Wright!"

***

Wow! Is Zac Efron my date for the day? No, he is not Zac Efron, he is taller than Zac Efron. Sorry Zac... This man is handsome and he also has amazing blue eyes. And.. he is my date for the day. Last week Madeline asked me whether I will bring a date for tonight or not and I said no. She told me that would be perfect because Ethan's groomsman will come alone too. So he will be my date. But I haven't met him up until now when I walk in the aisle before Madeline.

Dark brown short tousled hair, sexy blue eyes, perfect tan skin, broad shoulders, tall, and I bet he has all the muscles in the right place. And when he smiles I can see the dimples on his cheeks. God, I have a weakness with dimples.

He is standing next to Christian Hall like two gods, not to mention my big boss also handsome. It's not fair why the three of them have this perfect look? But the dimples guy is the perfect one. His face has a hint of Italian dark look like a mobster. Too much Netflix binged on mobster film makes me weak with Italian dark look.

I stand next to Meredith but I can't help to notice that Mr. Italian is eyeing me blatantly.

Once won't hurt anyone... as long as you know the rules.

Maybe it's time for me to try a new thing...

***

When we're finished with the ceremony, Ethan walks with Madeline down the aisle together with a happy face, followed by my lovey dovey Meredith and her boyfriend Christian and... me with Mr. Zac Efron imposter.