Chapter 18 - Mike

After lunch and chat, it's time for the outbound. I take Rainey to my room. She looks uncomfortable since my sister told her that she will be bunking with me. I close the door and look at her "hey..."

She spins around and looks at me "Mike, I don't think I can sleep in the same room with you. I mean..."

"Hey hey" I come closer and touch her cheek. "What's wrong?"

"I feel bad, Mike" she sits on the bed. " I feel bad every time your family talks about our relationship. I mean I have to lie blatantly in front of their face. And your mom even put a box of condoms in this room. That means she is thinking that... " she looks away.

I sit next to her "do you feel my family is crowding you too much?"

"No... I mean yes they are crowding me with the questions but I'm fine as long as it's not about us. I feel bad, especially to your mom when she said she is so happy I'm here and asked to come back here on every event." she shakes her head. "I can't Mike. It will crush her heart when she knows that this is just a facade. She is so happy when she finds out you have a girlfriend. She will be so broken-hearted when she finds out that this is just a fake."

I chuckle and her head snaps at me "what?"

"No, I just found it so cute and sweet that you care about my mom so much."

"Of course I care! She is a lovely woman, Mike. And she is very nice to me. I feel bad—" I put my thumb on her mouth to stop her "hey, just relax okay. I'll find a way that guarantee you that my mom will not broken heart"

"How? Did you know she is talking about her engagement ring, she even put it on my finger. Said it will look good on me" she is rubbing her ring finger and actually Rainey looks very guilty.

I laugh and Rainey jabs me " I'm serious Mike. The only thing that wouldn't break her heart is if you propose to me"

"so?" I say and her eyes widened and she pushes me "stop messing with me!"

I laugh and kiss her mouth. She squeaks "what are you doing? no one is here"

"So? There was no one when we were in the Hall Grove, there was no one when I kissed you every time I walked you to your car from Monty Bar" I grin and her face flush. "I told you to forget about the Grove!"

"I told you I won't. That's the best night of my life."

She blushes even more and stands up. "It's useless to talk with you. I want to change my clothes and get ready for the race."

I pull her hard so she is on top of me, and I'm half laying down on the bed. She squeals "Mike!" she pushes me to stand up but I hold her in place and spin us so now I'm on top of her. "Mike, what are you doing?" Her eyes widened.

I descend to her and kiss her. She is so sexy and it turns me on when she is mad like this. And I know once my lips touch her, she will follow me. Like now, she stops pushing me once our lips touch. I kiss her, lick her lips, her strawberry lips. My hand comes to the hem of her dress. Her breathing is getting harder "Mike..." she whispers.

I touch her tight. Her skin is so smooth, my hand travels to her lacy panties and lingering there, while my mouth is still devouring hers.

"Mike" my mom's voice comes in and she opens the door "oh my God! I'm sorry" she closes the door "go, you can continue! We will go to the outbound park. You know where is it right? Take your time" she says happily and her footsteps in getting far.

Rainey pushes me and stands up "Mike!" she hisses and glares at me. She pulls herself far from me "don't touch me!"

"Why?" I stand up.