Chapter 4 - Mike

I just know that half a year without sex means you are back to a high school boy. Your dick twitch just by kissing a woman's hand, and your libido is perked when you kiss a woman. Not a kiss the hell out of her. Just a kiss. An innocent kiss.

Rainey is a very attractive woman. Not just because her body is a sin. She is the woman I saw in the hall earlier with a perfect ass. When I saw her walk down the aisle, she looked perfect from the front too. She doesn't have the jumbo watermelons tits. Her tits are perky, round, perfect. I bet they are full C cup. It's not plastic because it moves naturally while she is walking, small waist. Her hair is black, very contrast with Meredith blonde's hair who walked in front of her. But she is shining in her own ways. With her black hair, creamy skin, a hint of asian face. Her eyes aren't that slanted, she got her asian look from the colors. Long black eyelashes encased her black iris eyes with black eyebrows.

But the most attractive part of her is the twinkles in her eyes and her laughs. They are so pure. I was a little bit of a stunt when she didn't know who I was. And somehow I feel something new in my heart. Finally someone is trying to know me from zero. And the flirting games with her... intoxicating. These days women came to me with an obvious motive. I don't have to guess what will make them laugh or what they will do next. It clears as the 1+1=2. They came for a sex with me. Dinner or not doesn't matter. In the end they hope I ask for their number, so they can have a connection to the greates Hall Industries. It's always like that. But Rainey, I don't think it will be like that with her. And this is refreshing...

***

I still can taste her strawberry lip gloss in my mouth. And she smells nice too. I thought I would hate to play the role as the entourage, but somehow I enjoy it. Maybe because she is my couple for the day. I have an excuse to stand here next to her. While Christian is busy with his girlfriend and Ethan with his wife. I have a chance to talk and flirt with Rainey.

"Wine or champagne?" I ask her, the waiter is coming our way.

"Always wine, but I will drink champagne for Madeline today" she smiles.

I nod "noted mam" I take two glasses of champagne. Give her one. Accidentally our fingers brush and I feel that electricity again. What the hell. It's like I'm back to my high school. Maybe her purity makes me feel like I'm back in high school.

"Thank you" she says softly and drinks her champagne. "Um... have you ever been here before?"

Couples of times. But I don't want her to know who I am. Not now at least... I shrug "you?"

"First time and this place is so beautiful" she grins. "The pink cherry blossom is the perfect pink"

"You like pink?"

She giggles "every girl loves pink"

"Well not every boy loves blue" I say and she laughs. That laughs again. So free and happy.

"Hey let's play a game. We have a whole day here and I don't think I know a lot of people from the guests. Do you want to?" She grins.

I look at her. I should have told her that I know most of the people on the guest list. But, again... I'm enjoying her accompaniment too much while she thought I'm just an ordinary man from the groom's side.

"Sure" I gesture at the park "want to take a walk?"

She nods

***

"Black or blue?" She asks me. "Black"

"Red or pink?" I ask her. Pink. "Pink"

"Winter or summer?" She asks. "Winter, so you can cuddle with me if you feel cold" I say and she laughs "nice try, Mike!"