Chapter 20 - Mike

The next day Rainey is getting better with me. Not that she wasn't nice with me before. But she welcomes all my kissing and touching gestures. And she sometimes even initiates to kiss me first. And this morning we were late for breakfast. Lack of sleep last night and morning sex. I couldn't help it. She is insatiable.

She kept complaining this morning. Said that was my fault since she couldn't help it if I asked her to do anything in bed. The way she is following my instructions in bed without any questions is a major turn on, and when we are out of the bed, she has her own mind, it's not easy to ask her to follow you. When her mind says no, it's like chopping the big and old tree to make her say yes. And hell, that turns me on even more. You just turn on whenever you see her.

She comes behind me and hugs me "I'm going upstair to take a sunscreen"

I turn around and hold her waists "I'm coming with you" I grin. She pushes me and giggles "no. Your mom told me we will go sailing in a few minutes" she runs. I'm still grinning even though I couldn't see her anymore when she turned left on the stairs.

Mich splashed some water to my face. Childish! "Please Mich" I give her a look and she laughs.

"My besotted brother" she shakes her head. I wipe my face "I thought that title goes to your husband"

"Pen too. And now you!" She laughs. "But she is lovely. I don't mind you are besotted with her" she drinks her water.  "She is a smart and kindhearted woman. And looks like she's not into your money, lil brother"

I raise an eyebrow.

"She told me about her family, how she worked so hard for her brother. If she was the kind that depends on a man, she can be a trophy wife. She is young, pretty, has a great T and A. And for sure she has the connection. She works in the media right, even before in the Hall right"

Mich is right, it's easier for us who work in media to meet people. And she is also right that Rainey has great assets. But I also know there is no way Rainey wants to be someone's trophy wife. But... How come in a day or two my sister already knows a lot about her and I need to trap her to dates and to get to know her. And damn! I'm jealous of my own sister.

***

We're sailing. Thank God the sky is clear. Or else it will be too cold for my liking. Who wants to sail in this weather? The Andersons, who else.

Rainey comes to me with a smile. She is wearing a jacket and shorts alright, but I know inside her is a 2 pieces bikini. Not the skimpiest one but in her body it's a sin.

I pull her waist and let her stand in front of me. I kiss her neck. Strawberry mixed with coconut sunscreen. Perfect. "Your family is so fun" she says. I chuckle "they also have family gatherings on 4th of July. You should come"

She turns around and looks at me. "Um... does it mean what I think?"

"If you think that I want a long haul with you then yes that's what I mean" I kiss her nose.

"Um.. as long as you're not asking me just because you want to avoid another woman your mom is trying to find for you" she giggles and I groan "please. I hate it. You know last Christmas mom asked a woman to be my date for family gathering. This woman is from russian mixed british and she is taller than me."

Rainey laughs "why? Your ego bruised?"

I chuckle. "Well first, I'm not short, Rainey. 6"2. And this woman is like.. 6"3 or 4 maybe. She is the tallest one in the family gathering." I'm one of the tallest in the family, only 2 of my cousins taller than me.

"And you couldn't steal the kiss from her because she is too tall?" Her laugh is uncontrollable now.

I exhale and in sudden I start to tickle her. She screams a bit and laughs. "Stop Mike!" I'm still relentless. "No way. Stop laughing, Rainey!" But she is still laugh and starts tickling me back.