Chapter 6 - Mike

Shit I forgot to close the curtains. The morning sun comes to the room and wakes me up. I still close my eyes, but my mind is already working. Last night was the most... epic, earth shattering sex of my life.

I smile to myself. I still can remember Rainey's face every time I asked her to do something. Her eyes widened, but she did it anyway and I know she enjoyed it as well. My hand tries to find her. Where is she? I open my eyes. She's not in the bed, ah maybe in the bathroom. We should have another session. I close my eyes and smell the pillow. It smells of her strawberry scent. I smile to myself. This morning I'm going to ask about her life. Her job, her apartment, her family. Maybe we can start from here. Yesterday we were too busy flirting and exploring each other's bodies. I think we will be a great pair. She is smart, sharp and the most important thing I found her intoxicating with everything comes from her mouth.

Wait a minute... it's too quiet and too long for her to stay in the bathroom. Shit! I sit down and look at the floor. Her dress is gone. I go to the toilet. She is nowhere to be seen. I exhale. Why didn't she tell me she goes back to her room?

I come back to my bed, look at the condom's packages we used. 1 2 3 4. Jet lagged, 4 orgasms. Crazy! I grin. Shower and then breakfast with Rainey. Perfect! I stand up and start my day.

***

Where is she? I'm eating my breakfast with 2 lovely dovey couples. And my woman is nowhere to be seen.

And someone's phone keeps ringing. What the hell? "Whose phone is that?"

Meredith laughs "I told you to silence the phone" she jabs Christian but Christian just grins "I like the sound"

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Merry just posted her engagement ring on instagram" Christian grinning widely. He called Meredith with Merry. And Meredith called him Ian.

"And?"

"And the fans keep saying their congrats to us" he continued.

"And why don't you silence your phone?" I complain.

"Because I love to hear the notification sound" he says nonchalantly.

I'm ready to argue with him when Madeline says "let him be, Mike. He just in euphoria because Meredith accepted his proposal"

I shake my head "love makes you dumb"

"Wrong! Love makes you happy. Look at us" Ethan says, kissing his wife's cheek and Madeline blush.

I shake my head.

"By the way Merry, where is Rainey?" Christian asks. My head snaps at him. He asked his fiancé but his eyes on me. Meredith on the other side doesn't realize it. She still focuses on putting the jam on her toast.

"She texted me earlier, said she is going home"

"What?" I say, surprised. And now all the heads look at me. Uh oh...

I clear my throat. "Um... do I need to say something?" I look at them.

My boss's wife raises her perfect eyebrow at me "did you know she is my best friend?"

"Um... I wouldn't think otherwise since she was your bridesmaid" I say carefully.

"Wise ass" she says sarcastically but her lips twitch up. "And is there anything you want to tell us?"

"Um... except we get along together, I don't think there is anything else I need to report to you, mam" I say.

Suddenly Meredith laughs. I look at her. I can see her loving fiancé smirks at me. Bastard!