Chapter 7 - Rainey

I walk to the Hall Industries building. I'm super early today, not because I love to come this early (I do love come early like 15 mins early not half an hour early) more because I couldn't sleep last night. Now I felt bad for Mike. I shouldn't leave him like that. It wasn't nice. But I was panicking when I woke up in the morning and found out that I wanted to know him more than a night.

The rules of a one night stand is never use your heart, and on my first one night stand I almost violated the rules. I'm not born for a one night stand.

I press the COO floor. Today until the next 2 weeks I will work for him. His floor is one floor below Ethan. And I just realized I don't know his name. I should check on the Hall's website.

The elevator opens and I walk out of it. Huh? The office lamp is turned on. I look at my watch. I'm early half an hour, who else is as early as I am. I walk to the office. It's the COO office. The door is ajar. I knock on the door. "Excuse me"

"Come in" says a male voice. His voice somehow is familiar. I open the door wide and face to face with... Mike.

I take a step back, my jaw drops open "Mike?"

He grins at me, as if he is expecting me here "Hi Rainey"

"I..." I swallow. There is no way he is... I look at the nameplate on the table. Mike Anderson. COO of Hall Industries. Sweet Jesus!

I look at him in horror. He walks slowly to me. I want to run, but somehow my feet are frozen. He walks past me and closes the door. So, now we are in his office. I spin around "what do you want?" I ask him when he locks the door. He turns to face me with his smirk and comes to me. I take a step back every time he takes another step towards me while my heartbeat does a cha-cha dance.

My butt touches his desk. Shit. I have nowhere else to go. "What... what do you want, Mike?" My voice is a little bit shaky.

He is standing so close to me. Our bodies are almost touching. His blue eyes never leave my eyes. And damn! I can feel the slick in my pussy. B

"Don't you think you have to explain to me why you left me that morning?" Damn, his voice is so sexy.

"I..." I clear my throat "it was a one night stand. I don't think I have to say goodbye to you" I force myself to act calm.

"Really? Tell me, what do you know about one night stand" somehow his relaxed mood makes me want to kick his balls.

I shrug to appear relaxed. "It's just sex, nothings more"

"Really? You mean that night means nothing when I brought you to countless orgasms and when you couldn't think anything else except my name? That was just sex for you?" His face changes, somehow he looks... angry? Or pissed? I don't know... "do you still remember how many times I brought you to orgasm? And how did you keep asking for more?"

My face is hot.

"Was that just sex? Are you sure, Rainey?" He keeps coming to me. Now I'm sitting on the edge, while my body leans backward. His hands come to my hips. I look at his hands and back to his face "what are you doing, Mike?"

His hands travel to my blouse and take it out from the skirt. I'm wearing a sleeveless purple blouse with a simple black skirt and black stiletto.

"Mike..." I'm aiming to warn him, but why the tone sounds like a breathless one.

He touches my skin inside my blouse and I gasp. His big hands are so warm and good for my skin.

Suddenly a high pitch voice comes to our ears. "Mike!"