Chapter 19 - Rainey

Macy fell asleep on my lap. Matt is upstairs preparing the bed for her. Molly comes to sit beside me "she really likes you"

"She is an adorable little girl. I like her too" I say, caressing Macy's hair. It's true Macy is a cute adorable baby.

Mike comes and sits next to me. Actually he is sitting on the sofa's handle beside me "where is her mom?" He points on Macy and then he leans to kiss my head. No actually he inhales my hair to be precise.

"I'm here Mike!" Matt comes behind him. "Are you afraid I'm using your girl as a babysitter?"

Mike laughs. "No I'm afraid you take her for granted to make your second child" he chuckling.

"Jeez" she jabs Mike and takes Macy from me "thank you Rainey. You are my savior" Matt smiles happily.

"No problem Matt" I smile.

"Now off you go. My brother barely can keep his hands from you"

My face blush. Mike stands up "damn right sis. C'mon Rainey" he gives me a hand.

"Um... later Mike." I shake my head and gesture at the table " We need to clean up the table"

"Oh shoo! You two go back to the room. This is a piece of cake. Plus I have nephews and nieces to help me" Molly grins.

"Are you sure, Molly?"

"100% sweetheart. Go to your room. Take a rest for tomorrow rafting"

"She won't take a rest mom. Look at your son. He is ready to—"

"Goodnight big mouth!" Mike cuts her sister, which I'm grateful for. He pulls my wrist and takes me upstairs.

***

I changed to my pajamas. It's not the sexiest pajamas. But it's not the most covered one. I didn't know we would stay in the same room. I'm wearing my shorts and camisole tank top. Mike is still in the toilet, while I'm sitting leaning on the headboard in the bed with my heart dancing cha-cha.

What will I do if Mike wants to have another sex with me?

The door opens and Mike comes out. Sweet Jesus! Why is he just wearing his sweatpants in lower cut like that. It makes me remember about our night.

He sits next to me and looks at me "how's my family?" He grins. Jesus! Those dimples are so sexy.

I clear my throat. Focus on his question, Rainey. Don't act like a dumb! "They are great" I smile. "Happy family. I love your niece. She is so adorable"

"What about her uncle?" He looks at me deeply.

I look at his eyes and look away. "Nice try, Mike" I chuckle to cover my nervousness.

"By the way, how come you are so great at the outbound?"

I grin and look at him "did I mesmerize you?"

"Very. I almost hit my cousins for drooling over you" he chuckles.

I laugh. "I was in gymnastics when I was um., I don't know 4 or 5 maybe. Until 17. And then I moved to LA. I didn't have a chance to practice, so I just go with some work out in the gym" I shrug.

"But it's been too long. You still look so flexible" he looks amused.

"I'm learning trapeze."

"Trapeze dance? The one you swinging like monkey?"

I laugh and nod. "You want to see?" I take my phone and show it my video from my trapeze class "amateur. Don't expect too much"

"When you have the class? I didn't know that"