Chapter 5 - Rainey

In a blink, Mike's mouth is already devouring mine. I can't help a whimper escape from my mouth. We are still kissing while climbing the stairs. It's a magic we don't trip and fall. He still hasn't answered my question, so I think we walk to his room, since he guides me while our tongue still tangles with each other.

I was so nervous when he asked me to end the party. Not because I don't want him, but more because I'm afraid I will violate the rules. I decided earlier this noon, that I will take him for my very first one night stand, not that I tell him. But later when I know him better, it feels like he is a great man. He is smart and sharp, he is fun but also flirty but he never took advantage of me. And most importantly, he didn't show any annoyance when I talked with my friends. He occasionally joined the conversation, but he also could give me some space to talk with my friends. I appreciate it a lot. Maybe because my ex was toxic. He hated when I talked with my friends for more than 5 mins.

And just because I like this part of him, I'm afraid that I will put my heart on my sleeves. But later when I looked at him I know I will regret it if I don't take this chance.

I almost trip and it brings me back to the present. We are already inside his room, I guess. He pushes me not too gently to the wall and kisses me hard. Damn! this guy is talented.

Mike presses my body with his hips. I whimper, is that his cock that I feel on my stomach? Oh my God! I got a big jackpot tonight.

We are still kissing when his hand pulls down the dress zipper. It falls softly to the ground. I'm standing in front of him with only my pink lace panties. He looks at me from head to toe "your body is a sin" he whispers and he starts devouring my neck down to my chest and my right boob. He licks and kisses it. "suck or bite?" he whispers on my boob.

My brain is so hazy with pleasure. I can't think clearly. I barely hold my moan.

"I'll find it by myself" what? his hand yanks down my wet panties and he touches my wet pussy. I moan. "so wet" he says, still kissing my boob, and suddenly I feel the sting in my nipple. I moan. Mike just bit my nipple and damn I can feel my juice leaks from my pussy.

He chuckles and moves to my left boob, and he does the same. He kisses and licks the skin, but this time he sucks my nipple, hard. and I know more juice leaks from my pussy. God, I'm so dead.

"you like both" he chuckles and comes back to me. his hand still rubs my pussy. "open your eyes Rainey" I just realized all this time I closed my eyes. I open my eyes and look at him. His blue eyes went darker and larger. Suddenly two fingers thrust into my pussy. I gasp and he thrust slowly, all the time his eyes on mine. This is so erotic. He is watching me while his hand thrust into me. I bite my lower lip. I'm so close, and he's not even opening his clothes.

"Do you like to be in charge or to be told?"

"what?" I ask weakly.

His eyes are so intense. "Come on my fingers, Rainey" he says huskily and dammit! My body is following him like a good puppy. I come in his fingers. I scream and lean back to the wall. My feet feel like jelly.

"God... Mike..." suddenly he lifts me and brings me to the middle of his room. I just realized he made me come near the door. What if somebody walked through the door when I climaxed and screamed. Jesus...

His eyes are so dark, the blue almost becomes black. He puts me down in front of the bed. "take off my clothes"

"what?" I ask weakly but my hands already hold his tux. What the hell is wrong with my body? Why are they following his command? And damn, his bossy attitude makes me turn on even more. Last time I checked I hate bossy people.