Chapter 27 - Rainey

I open my eyes and look Mike is still sleeping next to me. His head resting in my breasts. I kiss his head. It smells him. So nice...

Stay with me tonight, sweetheart.

I smile to myself. I extricate myself slowly from him and sit down. Ouch! Jesus... my body is sore. We were fucking like bunny last night. Crazy! Mike is insatiable. I look back at him. He is still sleeping. I go to his wardrobe and pull one of his shirts.

I wear it and go to the living room. The tent is still at the balcony. I smile to myself. Boyfriend. I go to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for me and my boyfriend.

Pancake, maple syrup and coffee. Mike drinks his coffee black. I put all of it on the tray and walked back to the room. I put it at the table. He has a table and couch in his huge bedroom.

I come to him "Mike..." I kiss his forehead, eyes, nose and mouth. I caress his whisker. Last night when we were eating our dinner the whisker wasn't there.

"Wake up sleepyhead" I giggle. He smiles but still closes his eyes. "So lazy. Lazy piggy" I say and suddenly he pulls me and I lay on my back and Mike is on top of me. I squeal and laugh.

"I need my sleep because last night someone kept asking me to pleasure her"

I laugh "no, I'm not"

"And now you are wearing clothes. I told you, you cannot wear anything in this room" he looks wickedly at me.

I laugh "I made breakfast for you. You want me to parade around your house naked?"

"That's a good idea actually" he says.

I push him "pervert!" But of course he doesn't move and he nuzzles in my cleavage.

"Mike..." I moan. I realized since yesterday he really likes to nuzzle between my two mountains.

"Mike stop! The pancake is getting cold"

"It can wait"

"No!" I laugh. "I'm hungry. What if I got gastric acid?"

He stops and looks at me "wiseass"

I laugh and push him. This time he moves. I sit down and go to the table "come here, sir"

He chuckles and comes to me. He sits and pulls me on his lap. He nuzzles my neck "thank you for the breakfast, sweetheart"

I blush. I take the plate "want to share in one plate?"

"As long as you are the one who feeds me" he grins and I laugh.

I'm so happy. I might burst with happiness. And for sure my heart has been dancing happily since last night.

***

Mike takes me back to my home after the dinner so I can have a rest. We were staying in his apartment the whole day. Now I really know what is the meaning of fucking like bunny with viagra. I laugh to myself. I never consider myself addicted to sex. But hell I am. Maybe it's just with Mike. I don't know.. but I can't wipe my smile now

My phone ring. "Hey" I say cheerily.

"Rainey" shit! It's Kirk not Mike.

I clear my throat "Kirk?"

"Yeah. Rainey can you help me this Saturday?"

"Um.. help you with?"

"Come with me to the charity event in LA"

"What? No. I told you I can't do this anymore"

"I know. But I just got a message from my dad that he insists for me to come with you to the charity"