Prologue

2 days after Madeline and Ethan's wedding.

I'm in my office, catching up with my work. But half of my mind is at Rainey. Lorraine Kim Wright, Ethan's executive assistant. She thought that I'm her one night stand. But I'm not. I don't want to be her one night stand.

The elevator ding. I look up, who is coming this early? Ah... there she is. Rainey emerges from the elevator. Her hair tied in a bun with her purple sleeveless top and black fitted skirt. Damn, her body rocking the office outfit too. Not to mention the black stilettos on her feet now showing her long creamy leg. I still remember how she wrapped her leg on me. My dick twitches.

She knocks on my door. I smile to myself, for sure she doesn't expect to see me now.

"Come in" I say ready to see her reaction.

As expected, she is shocked and her jaw drops "Mike"

"Hi Rainey" I smile.

"I..." her eyes drop to the nameplate on my desk. Now she knows who I am. I can't help the grin on my mouth. We need to talk and I don't want anyone to disturb us. So I walk past her to close the door, I can smell her strawberry scent and damn my dick twitches again.

She spins around and looks at me in horror. "What do you want?"

Oh, a lot sweetheart. I want to bend you on my desk and spank your ass for ghosted me yesterday, I want to fuck you on the wall, I want to make you come when my head is bury in your pussy.

I walk to her and she keeps taking another backwards until her ass touches my desk. Perfect position.

"What... what do you want, Mike?" her voice breathless, I can see her nipples puckered and damn, my dick is saying hello to her right now.

"Don't you think you have to explain to me why you left me that morning?" I ask her.

She clears her throat "it was a one night stand. I don't think I have to say goodbye to you"

I want to laugh. She didn't even have a one night stand until me. And she is trying to act like it's normal. "Really? Tell me, what do you know about one night stand"

"It's just sex, nothings more" she shrugs like it means nothing.

What the hell!

"Was that just sex? Are you sure, Rainey?" She is sitting on my desk now, my hand comes to her hips. The hell it's just sex!

"What are you doing, Mike?" She looks panicked.

I pull off her top from her skirt and put my hands on her skin. I like her soft creamy skin.

"Mike" she says breathlessly. Her face flush, her pupils get bigger, her nipples pucker. She is as turned on as me.

My hands are traveling up, while my face is getting closer to her.

Rainey Wright, if you think I'm just a one night stand, you have another thing to come.