11.0: Girl's Night and Fright Night

"The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself."
― C. JoyBell C.

Crystal knew something was up the moment she had gotten back from her lunch break. Garcia was talking to Emily and when she saw Crystal arriving, she immediately left back to her lair. Crystal gave Emily a look who just cleared her throat, "Not suspicious at all Prentiss."

Emily sighed as she turned to face her with a smile, "Garcia is thinking of a way to invite you to girls night after work, we were planning on grabbing coffee and then heading to her apartment to order food."

Crystal gave her a smile, "That sounds fun, why is she so worried about asking me?" Emily nodded towards Hotch's office, "She doesn't want to interrupt your nightly plans." Crystal hummed in response, she looked around and saw Anderson near the coffee machine. Crystal went over to him, "Agent Anderson?" He turned around to look at her, "Yes Agent Archer?"

"When you deliver Agent Hotchner's files to him later on today, would you mind going ahead and giving me half before you do?"

Anderson nodded, "Sure, that's not a problem." Crystal gave him a small smile, "Thank you, I would also appreciate it if you didn't tell him. I'll let him know myself that I have them."

"Sure I can do that too." Anderson answered and she nodded before heading back over to Emily, "There, problem solved." Emily just laughed, that was way easier than what Garcia was trying to plan. "What's so funny?" They turned to look at JJ, "Archer has found a way to come out with us, it was super simple. Now Garcia doesn't have to worry about intruding on her nightly ritual." 

JJ smiled over at Crystal, "Glad you can come, sure you won't be missing the late nights?" Crystal playfully rolled her eyes at them, "Sounds like you guys don't want me to go." Emily shook her head with a smile, "As long as you're sure you won't be missed, how are you going to do all the paperwork?"

Crystal shrugged, "I'll manage, I'm basically done for the day after these last couple files. Where are we meeting up?" JJ started to explain to her the plan for the night, she nodded as she listened. Coffee, walk around to window shop a bit, and then back to Garcia's to order food.

Looks like I'm in for a great night.

___

As promised, Anderson came to her desk first before heading into Hotch's office. She thought it was a bit odd how he didn't question her about taking some of Hotch's files, but he just gave her a smirk when she asked him. "Agent Archer I think almost all of the Unit knows that you stay behind to help out, I wouldn't be surprised is Strauss knew."

Crystal's eyes widen a bit and she cleared her throat, she took a little more than half the files from Anderson's hands. She thanked him and he walked away towards Hotch's office, she opened the files and got to work. Hotch most likely would have more files later on, but she wouldn't be there so she should help him on these at least.

The paperwork wasn't that complicated, she had gotten a decent amount done in 2 and a half hours. "Ready to go?" Crystal looked up at JJ, "Yeah just give me a second." Crystal went towards Hotch's office, she knocked on his door. He didn't even have to look up to know who it was, "Hello Agent Archer."

"Hello Agent Hotchner."

"Did you need something?"

"I was actually about to head out, I finished my paperwork and apparently it's girls night."