15.0: Found Solutions

WARNING: THERE'S SWEARING IN THIS CHAPTER

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."
― Andy Warhol 

The team was racing to get to the Turner's old home, Nate's endgame was here and they needed to get to Catherine fast. Garcia was currently on the phone, "I found out why Nathaniel didn't turn up in my initial search, he has a sealed record. I was able to unseal it and holy cannoli does this guy have a record. He's got vandalism charges from breaking people's car windows and assault charges from high school, one poor kid was sent to the hospital."

Rossi shook his head, "Who got the record sealed?"

"Catherine Berry."

Crystal gave a confused sound, "Why would she do that?" She heard Morgan sigh through the phone, "When did Jennie start dancing baby girl?"

"About 4 years ago hot stuff."

"She did it for her reputation, her business would've had a bad name if the receptionist had a record." Rossi chuckled a bit when Morgan finished, "Well her decision certainly bit her in the rear end."

"Yeah no kidding," Morgan replied, "Thanks for the help baby girl."

"Come back home safely." Garcia hung up and the team arrived not long after, when they exited the car Hotch looked at the team as the local officers arrived. "Dave, Prentiss, Morgan, and Archer you guys go through the front while JJ, Reid, and I go through the back. Our priority is to get Catherine Berry out of there, officer I would advise your men to stay close by in case Nate makes a run for it."

The officer nodded as he went to go his officers and the team went into position, Morgan knocked on the front door. "Nathaniel Turner, FBI!" There wasn't an answer, Rossi nodded towards the door and Morgan stepped back before kicking it in.

Prentiss and Crystal went right while Morgan and Rossi went left towards the upstairs rooms, Crystal and Emily cleared the rooms and met the other team when they reached the back part of the house. They heard Rossi shout from upstairs, "Clear!" Crystal walked towards the stairs, "Clear down here too!"

Reid looked around the empty house, "There's no shed or garage, he should be here with Catherine." JJ shook her head, "They're here, we're missing something here." Hotch took out his phone, "Garcia they aren't here, is there any additions to the house?"

"Like what sir?"

Emily leaned in towards the phone, "Attics, bunkers, basements. Anything like that." They heard typing on the other side before Garcia made a noise, "The Turner's drug stash was found in a secret basement hidden in Jennies room in her closet."

Morgan looked around the empty house, "Which room is hers baby girl, we're working with an empty house."

"Downstairs room located on the right-side of the house, looking from this picture she had a big center window in her room." Hotch nodded, "Thanks Garcia," he hung up and the team went to the right-side of the house, they split up to search the three rooms and Crystal was with Reid. They entered the room and when they first entered there was a big window, they had the right room. 

Crystal radioed to the others, "Guys we found it, Doc and I are heading in the closet." She didn't wait to hear an answer as Reid checked the open closet, he walked quietly to a corner and found a tear in the carpet.

He nodded towards Crystal before lifting it up to reveal a hidden door, he grabbed the handle before opening the door. Once the door was opened there were stairs leading down, but they couldn't see anything except for a light dimly coming from a certain part of the room.