84.0: Heading Back Home & Trouble In Paradise

A/N: This story is based on 7x17 I love you, Tommy Brown and Crystal will not be involved in this case, she's mainly on the sidelines with Garcia

Song: Us - James Bay (I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG AND I FEEL LIKE THIS FITS HOTCH AND CRYSTAL SO MUCH)

WARNINGS: THERE'S SWEARING

TRIGGER WARNINGS: This episode deals with a teacher/student relationship and this is statutory r*pe since the student is underage

"If we want things to stay as they are, things will have to change."
― Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa

Crystal didn't tell Hotch or the team about her plans of an early return, she wanted to surprise them since she knows that they've missed her just as much as she's missed them. Crystal hummed as she made sure there was nothing left in her room that she needed, she headed out of the house and to her car. 

Amy smirked at her before handing her a bouquet of flowers, "Mr. Hot-Damn sent these." Crystal gave Amy a look for the nickname before taking the flowers

" Crystal gave Amy a look for the nickname before taking the flowers

A/N: The flowers Hotch sent to Crystal 

Crystal smiled at the flowers Hotch had sent her today, she checked the card. 

'I missed you again, but as promised these are the last ones.'

Crystal had brought it up last night about why he had sent her flowers and Hotch reasoned that he sent a bouquet every time he missed her, "Aaron, you can't just send me flowers every time you miss me."

"Yes I can."

Crystal laughed as she laid in bed, "No you can't."

"Wanna bet?" 

Crystal smelled the roses and smiled, Amy hummed as she helped her pack up the car. "What do those mean?"

"New beginning and everlasting love." Crystal answered softly and held them closer to her, "I told him to not send anymore though since I won't receive them when I'm back at the BAU, but I couldn't tell him that. I used the excuse that I'd feel bad about not getting him anything, he promised that these were the last ones." Amy laughed, "Little does he know that you're about to give him the best present, you're going to see him earlier than expected."

Crystal blushed and put the flowers on her passenger seat, "I better head out now if I want to get there before noon." Crystal hugged Amy tightly, "I'll come visit you soon."

"I expect you two fucking love birds to be all over each other the next time I see you."

"Amy!"

"Kidding," Amy laughed and let go, "Well, mostly." Crystal laughed at her and hugged her one more time before she walked over to her parents and Jason, her mom hugged her tight and close. "Be safe baby, be strong." Her mom whispered and Crystal buried her head in her neck, "I will mom."