49.0: Losing a Friend

A/N: Continuation of 6x18 Lauren

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
― Norman Vincent Peale

The team was currently at the police station, just then Rossi came in with a man with a bandage on his ear, "Get your hands off of me! I'm the man!"

Rossi rolled his eyes and pushed towards another officer who took him, the man glared at Rossi before turning to look at Crystal and Garcia. "Well hello there, don't you two just look ravishing." Hotch turned to look at the man with a stern look and the man gulped before being pulled away.

Crystal rolled her eyes at the man, she was in a long-sleeved button up and black pants. She was still in the clothes that Davidson hit on her.

Maybe it's the clothes?

Hotch must've notice her internal struggle because he took off his blazer and put it on her, Crystal turned to look at him and he shrugged. "You can give it back when I leave to question Easter, I'll give you my jacket in my bag before I go." 

Crystal smiled at him before walking to the board with Garcia, Garcia smiled at her. "I wish men would try and catcall you more often, Hotch get's so protective." Crystal shook her head at Garcia, she pulled the blazer closer to her as she started to pin things on the board

Hotch turned back to Rossi who was giving him a look, Hotch sighed. "Who's that?"

"Jack Fahey, Irish mob. He called Easter's cell 12 times in 6 hours."

"Any connection to Doyle?"

"Boston P.D knows he's low leveled, but the Irish mob has long-standing ties to the IRA."

Hotch nodded, "See if you can get anything out of him." Rossi nodded before walking away, Hotch turned to look Crystal putting things on the board with Garcia. His phone buzzed and he looked, it was the people detaining Easter. They said Easter was getting restless and was demanding the British Consul, Hotch sighed as he walked over to his bag and took out his jacket.

Crystal should've jumped at the way someone was taking off the blazer, but she knew who the person was the moment they had stood behind her. "I have to go question Easter." Hotch stated softly as he replaced his blazer with his jacket, Crystal turned around to face him with a small smile. "Be safe."

"You too." Hotch stated as he moved her hair from her face, Crystal watched him leave and Garcia smiled at her before continuing setting up the board. Crystal clutched the jacket closer to her, and if her face was a little red she blamed the cold weather.

___

Hotch had returned and he didn't look happy, Crystal gave him a sad smile. "He's not cooperating?"

"Not in the slightest." Hotch answered as he moved her hair in her face, Crystal gave a light laugh as she moved it away from her face and Hotch's lips twitched. Rossi and Reid walked over  to the team, "He wants $200,000 to talk."

Seaver's eyes widen, "$200,000?" Hotch sighed as he turned to look at Fahey, "What leverage do we have?"

"He's an addict, he's having a nicotine fit." Seaver stated and Rossi sighed, "We shouldn't let him smoke, could work in our favor."

"But we could use that, he's got a big mouth and might start talking." Seaver stated and Hotch frowned, "Is that enough?" Crystal nodded, "It is if you feed into his ego, let's go Seaver." Hotch frowned at Crystal's words, "And where are you two going?"

"To give Fahey his smoke."

"No."

"Hotch, do you really feel like arguing with me right now? Because we both know I'm going on that roof to try to get him to talk, Rossi will be there too." Crystal stated and Hotch looked at her before sighing, "Be careful."