81.0: But Not Today, For Today I Live

WARNINGS: THERE'S SWEARING

TRIGGER WARNINGS: THERE'S TORTURE, KIDNAPPINGS, TALKS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, MENTAL HEALTH, AND THIS GOES FOR THE WHOLE CHAPTER

FOR SOME REASON WATTPAD WILL NOT LET ME LINK ANY VIDEOS (I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING) SO I'LL JUST WRITE IN WHAT SONGS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO WHILE READING (AND YES BEFORE SOMEONE ASKS THE SONGS ARE APART OF THE SOUNDTRACKS FROM TEEN WOLF AND GREYS ANNATOMY)

***Italics = flashbacks in a certain part (you'll know which one I'm talking about)***

"People can cry much easier than they can change."
― James Baldwin

Prentiss walked into the interrogation room, "We're about to go and find Paul Laney, he took Archer." Ben frowned, "Why would-"

"I just need to know if you had any contact with him." Emily interrupted and Ben nodded, "Yeah I saw him at the bar yesterday, he told me she was in town." Emily nodded before leaving, she walked back to the team who was getting ready with their vests on. "Got confirmation, let's go."

Hotch gave a nod and turned to Garcia, "He's most likely still close by the area, look up and buildings nearby owned by Max or has his name on them."

"I'll call when I find something sir, be safe." Garcia answered and Morgan looked over at her, "We'll bring her back alive."

Hotch took a deep breath as he walked to the SUV's, he entered the car and tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

We're going to bring her home alive.

___

Paul had dragged Crystal all the way back to his car and threw her in the trunk again after tying up her hands and feet, once they arrived at the new location, he dragged Crystal out the car. Crystal winced as he dragged her up the steps to reach the stairs, her side was already bruised and this was making it worse.

Paul threw her into a room and tased her, Crystal fell to the floor in pain and Paul sneered at her. "You fucking bitch! You'll regret doing that, I was showing you mercy!"

"Go to fucking hell with your pathetic mercy!" Crystal yelled back and he kicked her, Crystal bit her lip to stop herself from crying in pain. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry and break, he grabbed a canaster on the table and poured liquid all over the floor and on her. Paul smiled darkly, "Hell? I think I can show you that."

Paul tased her again and he shoved her to the wall, Paul raised an eyebrow at her. "Tell me Miss Archer, are you afraid of a little fire?"

___

"Okay, so I looked into it and Max owns 6 buildings down in that area."

"We need more mama, look for places secluded."

"I did, and you've still got 4 after that."

Reid leaned forward, "Any of those places have no cell service?"

"3."

Hotch shook his head, "That's to many Garcia, we can't split up for this. The moment he realizes that we're on our way, he'll kill her. Look for anything that holds significance to Paul, this has always been about revenge for him."

"Looking, looking, and bingo! Paul's dad used to be a butcher and he sold his store when he needed the money, Max bought the building when Paul's dad went to jail."

JJ's eyes widen, "Archer said 'butler', but what she saw was butcher."

"And before anyone asks, the address has already been sent to you guys."