75.0: Sick Days & Arguments With Surprise Visitors

A/N: This story will be based on 7x12 Unknown Subject but Crystal will not be involved in this case (Emily will be talked about with her therapy sessions and her bad day)
Song is Falling In Love With My Best Friend by Tyler Ward and this was recommended by @RouseTheMouse 

WARNINGS: THERE'S SWEARING

TRIGGER WARNINGS: WHILE I WILL NOT BE GOING INTO DETAILS, THIS EPISODE CONTAINS R*APE AND KIDNAPPINGS IF YOU DECIDE TO WATCH THE EPISODE

"I wanted change and excitement and to shoot off in all directions myself, like the colored arrows from a Fourth of July rocket."
― Sylvia Plath

The air had turned cooler now and Christmas had just passed, this year the team decided instead of Secret Santa they'd play White Elephant. It didn't end to well with Rossi winning back his expensive bottle of wine and Crystal laughed at how Morgan ended up with a 3rd Edition of Mathematics that Reid was trying to explain to him 'It has great value in the long run.'

They ended the night with dinner and chatting, it had been an eventful night. It was now mid January and Crystal was jogging beside Hotch, she started to be out of breath and stopped. Hotch stopped as well and turned to look at her, "You okay?"

Crystal sighed, "I'm tired." Hotch looked over at her amusingly, "We just started Archer, we're barely halfway through this."

"You sure? I'm more tired than normal." Crystal frowned at this and panted to catch her breath, Hotch's amused look turned into a worried one as he quickly walked over to her. He gently placed his forehead against hers, "You feel warm."

"That's how you can tell I'm alive." Crystal said mockingly, Hotch chuckled at her words. She was quoting him when he had gotten sick on the case they were chased through the woods, he sighed and moved back to look at her. "How do you feel?"

"I feel okay, just tired."

"We should stop for today, let's go grab coffee early?"

"Hotch-"

"If you're going to complain, I'll just carry you to the coffee shop." Hotch shrugged and Crystal looked at him before smiling, "Okay."

Hotch's eyes widen a bit before smiling as he turned around and squatted down, Crystal climbed onto his back and he got up with his hands holding her legs. Crystal wrapped her arms around his neck, "Am I to heavy?"

"Never." Hotch answered as he walked in the direction towards the coffee shop, Crystal hummed as she rested her head against his. "You technically should be training."

Hotch didn't answer as he started running and Crystal yelped as she hugged onto him tighter, "Hotch!"

"What? You said I should be training." Hotch chuckled as he continued running and Crystal laughed as she clung onto him as he ran.

___

Hotch had put her down when they reached the coffee shop, he had Crystal wait outside with his jacket on her, "To keep you warm Archer", while he went to get them their drinks. 

He walked back out and handed her a cup and they started walking in the direction towards their cars, Hotch reached over and laced their fingers as Crystal softly swung their arms. Crystal took a sip of her tea and leaned her head against Hotch's shoulder as they continued walking, Hotch looked at her worriedly. "Maybe you should go home, you look pale."

"Maybe I'm a vampire."

Hotch chuckled, "Maybe, but all jokes aside I think you need some rest." Crystal shrugged, "I'll be fine by Monday Hotch." Hotch sighed and moved her hair from her face, they had reached their cars. "You say that now, but Monday you'll feel worse if you don't take it easy."