Chapter 33

I rolled down the window and glared at him. "Are you out of your fucking mind?" I snapped. "You could have been killed!"

Jealousy and anger chased away the confusion while he walked to my window and glared at Filip. "Who are you?" he asked.

Filip's lip curved into a half smile and a half smirk. "Her boyfriend," he said in that sultry voice that made me want to hurl. "Owwwwww," he howled when I smacked him hard in the chest to cover up Bea. "What was that for, lyublyu (love)?"

"It is for you to shut up," I replied. I glared and narrowed my eyes at the older male. "Boyfriend? You're fucking kidding me, right?"

"I am a boy; am I not?" he asked and raised an eyebrow.

I gave him a blank look and blinked. "You said it, not me," I replied, and he gasped in shock.

"I am a man, Aleksandra," he said, getting snippy. He gave me a pointed look with his smirk growing wider. "You would know if you had taken up my offer." He winked, and I looked at him in disgust.

"You are disgusting," I said.

"I can show you how disgusting I can be," he all but purred and flashed his sharpened teeth. "We could end this night with a slight... steamy... session?" He raised an eyebrow in a suggestive manner and smirked.

I didn't look at Levi when he growled and looked even more disgusted at him. "When I am six feet under," I said and gave him a deadpanned look. "That mouth is going nowhere next to mine."

"That is because you are getting out of the car," Levi snarled. He reached to open the door from the inside, but I smacked his hand away. Hurt flashed through his eyes, but he moved his hand away from the door.

"I am not going anywhere," I said. I scowled and narrowed my eyes. "Filip had promised me food before he drops me back at my house."

"So you were on a date?" His tone had this hurt in it that made me want to confess everything to him, even though I knew it could lead me to get killed.

"Unfortunately," I grumbled and folded my arms across my chest and sulked. "Bastard wouldn't take no for an answer."

"And it was horrible," Filip said dramatically, and I rolled my eyes at the older male. "Don't take your... lyublyu (love) out to the movies. She'll sleep through the whole thing." He sniffled and wiped away a fake tear. "And here I was, trying to be a good friend and make sure that she stays out of trouble, and what do I get in return? That's right. Nothing besides..." He snored and pretended to be asleep. "Must... kill... dragons..." he mumbled in his "sleep." "Must... bring... honor... to... us... all..."

I smacked him across his chest, and he laughed enough to cover Bea again. "Shut up," I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "There is no reason for you to act like a dick."

"I can act like a dick because you are a bitch," he replied smartly.

I gave him a blank look. "No shit, Sherlock. I turn into a female wolf, and they a-"

"Ok," Filip said, interrupting me. "We don't need to have this conversation again."

I rolled my eyes. "And this is why we can't be friends," I said, and he gasped in shock and covered his mouth.

Amusement filled his eyes, and I rolled my eyes again and scowled. "Does this mean that I am not your boyfriend?" he asked.

"Yes," was my reply, and he smirked. "I thought that was obvious when you are a man and not my friend."

"Then get out of the car if he isn't your friend," Levi said and gritted his teeth together.

"No," I replied.