2

After following the waiter to the banquet hall, Rong Xuan knew how grand this engagement banquet was.

The scene is full of clothes and temples, soft music flowing in the air, and the wonderful smell of champagne. Those present were all heavyweight guests.

Not long after Rong Xuan arrived, an old man was pushed over by a middle-aged man in a wheelchair. Although Rong Xuan didn't inherit the memory of the original body, she guessed that this kind-faced old man should be the original body's grandfather.

She didn't guess wrong, because the old man said gently, "Xiao Xuan, you are so beautiful tonight, and Grandpa is really happy for you."

Rong Xuan could not speak, so she nodded gently.

After the old man noticed her veil, he asked Xiao Mei strangely, "Why do you wear her veil?"

Xiao Mei lowered her head guiltily, and said nothing. One more old man is transparent and immediately realizes what might have happened just now.

There was anger on his face, and there was incredible, but after the anger, only deep helplessness was left.

He is still alive, Rong Xuan always has so many conditions, what if he died?

He really didn't worry about Rong Xuan being alone in this world. Finding a reliable husband for Rong Xuan should be the last thing he can do for this child. Gu's family style is rigorous and upright, and it is still worth entrusting for life.

I hope Gu's family will not let him down.

Old Lu sighed and motioned for Rong Xuan to lean closer. He gently shook Rong Xuan's hand. Even though there were a thousand words in his heart, he only converged into one simple and sincere sentence in the end.

"My son, Grandpa doesn't ask for anything else, but only asks you to be able to get along with Xiao Gu in the future."

The little Gu in Lao Lu's mouth is Gu Ye who is about to become Rong Xuan's fiancée.

Rong Xuan knew very well that sooner or later the male lead was the female lead, and she was just a female lead who didn't have a lot of roles.

But she couldn't bear to break the old man's beautiful expectation for the future, and under Lu Lao's expectant eyes, she nodded slowly.

Old Lu smiled contentedly.

When Rong Xuan listened to Mr. Lu's words, there was a sudden burst of noise not far away. She subconsciously straightened up slowly.

I saw that today's male protagonist Gu Ye was enthusiastically surrounded by a group of brothers, walking slowly like a star gongyue.

Because today is an engagement banquet, he is wearing a white shirt and black suit, and a black tie around his neck. His tie was loose, his suit jacket was unbuttoned, and he was half open. The white shirt was not completely tied in his suit pants. A few buttons were unbuttoned on it, and his collarbone was looming. With one hand in his pocket, he looks lazy and casual.

His hair should have been styled, but it hasn't been waxed, it looks natural and casual.

This is the first time Rong Xuan has seen the male lead.

I have to say that Gu Ye, as the male lead, does have a unique charm. His figure and appearance are all one in a million. The facial features are profound, the black eyes are dark, with a sense of mixed blood.

As for his overall temperament...He is just like his name, full of youthfulness and terribly wild.

Many people know that Gu's family has three children. The eldest daughter, Gu Wan, is married and has children and is currently living abroad. The second son, Gu Yaozhi, is enrolled in a prestigious university. The youngest son Gu Ye, who is the same age as the original, is also in the second year of high school. Obviously there is an excellent second son Gu Yaozhi in front of him, but the Gu family's parents favor the younger son alone.