43

Rong Xuan shook her hand and immediately hung up the video.

In the next second, Gu Ye's WeChat came over.

"Little daughter-in-law, see you after school tomorrow."

Rong Xuan returned a cheerful expression. But in fact, she was not so happy after putting down the phone.

She didn't deliberately understand Rong Yi's current situation, but just think about it and know that Rong Yi will definitely not feel well now. But when he thought that Rong Yi's current misery was based on so many innocent lives, Rong Xuan's heart was a little heavy. I hope that this vicious car accident will result in fewer deaths and injuries.

-

The next day is the official start of school. Entering the second half of the second half of high school means that students' study pressure has suddenly increased a lot. High school courses will be completed in the first two years, and will be used for review throughout the third year of high school.

In one year of review time, many students' scores will improve significantly.

Rong Xuan's thoughts are too heavy these days, and she hasn't rested well, and the dark circles on her face are obvious. Seeing two points more delicate, there is an indescribable, different kind of beauty.

Tong Yue knows why Rong Xuan looks worried. The previous car accident was so tragic that even her witnesses are a little bit too awkward now, let alone Rong Xuan the client? Rong Xuan was almost hit at that time. This kind of psychological shadow is not so easy to get rid of.

She deliberately enlivened the atmosphere, "Xuan Xuan, our class will come to a transfer student today."

Rong Xuan was actually not interested in transferring students, but she knew that Tong Yue was also kind, and wanted to divert her attention and relax her. She pursed her lips and smiled, pretending to be very interested, and asked, "Is it a boy or a girl?"

A gossip gleamed from Tongyue's eyes, "It's a boy! And it is said that it was the super big school grass of their school before transfer."

When Mu Xiao heard the words school grass, he turned his head enthusiastically, "Really! School grass is good, I like school grass!"

Tong Yue smiled, "Who doesn't like school grass? Xuan Xuan, do you like it?"

No one dislikes beautiful things, and Rong Xuan is no exception. Of course, she just appreciates it purely.

Tong Yue and Mu Xiao discussed the upcoming transfer students enthusiastically, and Rong Xuan listened quietly with her chin supported, and did not join their topic.

She really didn't care about the transfer student. There is already Gu Ye next to her, and Gu Ye is also the grassroots in their school.

Before the morning reading started, the head teacher smiled and led a tall boy in.

As soon as the boys came in, there was a burst of noise in the class, and boys and girls were all whispering.

Tong Yue whispered excitedly in Rong Xuan's ear, "Fuck, so handsome, isn't it? Really too handsome."

Mu Xiao turned around and said with a blushing face, "This is a **** high-end product!"

The boy standing on the podium has a cold temperament and a clear outline. The expression on his face is very light. The thin lips are pressed into a straight line. The whole person stands there coldly, with a somewhat obvious sense of alienation.

In fact, at first sight of this boy, many people feel that his temperament is far superior to his looks.

His temperament is too outstanding, just like the brightest one among the stars.