44

After hearing Rong Xuan's answer for a long time, Gu Ye pursued her and asked again.

Rong Xuan pretended to be confused. She blinked and asked, "What did you say?"

Gu Ye deliberately lowered her voice and laughed. The laughter was so crisp that it made her ears itchy.

He said plainly, "I said, fuck/me."

Gu Ye raised Rong Xuan's hand and pressed it firmly on his chest.

Rong Xuan could feel the rhythm of the heart beating under her chest, thumping, one after another, very hard, as if it was striking her heart.

Under Gu Ye's guidance, her hand slowly moved down, bit by bit to the position of his abdominal muscles without any fat.

This process seems very long, but in fact it only took a few seconds. Obviously separated by clothes, but she just feels like Gu Ye is frivolous. Although Gu Ye took the initiative, Rong Xuan was still stunned and his face blushed.

She bit her lower lip, her lips pursed pale, "Gu Ye! You..."

Gu Ye curled his lips. He didn't keep teasing Rong Xuan any more, and he hugged her tightly into his arms with slight force.

The nose is clean acacia scent.

At the moment of being embraced, Rong Xuan only felt that his whole heart was calm. If she was still a little worried because of the previous car accident, then she is completely relieved now. As if all the wind and rain were isolated from this warm embrace. This embrace is her harbor,

This is really strange.

Obviously she and Gu Ye met for a short time, only a few months, but most of her sense of security was given by Gu Ye. He was telling her silently that she could rely on him wholeheartedly.

After the two of them hugged so quietly for a while, Gu Ye said, "Rong Yi is not having a good time inside these days. Your dad is thinking of ways to get her out. Then, my dad put pressure on the Rong family. ."

Rong Xuan raised her head slightly and said, "Uncle, can I investigate the Rong family in depth?"

If you have a deep understanding, what Rong Yao and Ji Ning did in the first place can be investigated, right?

Gu Ye pondered for a while, "It's okay, but are you okay?"

Rong Xuan shook her head with a firm face, "I'm fine, I suspect that my mother's death is related to my father and Ji Ning. I just want the truth."

Gu Ye frowned slightly, he didn't expect to hear such a sentence. If Rong Xuan guessed it, then Rong Yao is too scumbag, right? This kind of person is simply in vain!

Gu Ye agreed, "I see."

After the two talked about business matters, Gu Ye began to be serious again, and he could seamlessly switch between being serious and not being serious. Everything is what he wants.

"You kiss me."

Rong Xuan glared at Gu Ye.

Gu Ye leaned over, his eyes fixed on Rong Xuan's, and the faces of the two men seemed to be pressed together in the next second.

His tone was a little aggrieved, "Don't you want to kiss me?" When he was with her, he wanted to touch her every moment, kiss her, hug her, and her every move made his heart move. . But she never took the initiative to do anything to him.

If Rong Xuan could take the initiative, he would definitely lie down and do nothing.

Rong Xuan bit her lower lip, and Gu Ye had already closed her eyes at this time, waiting for her to kiss.