9

While eating dinner, Rong Yao suddenly said to Rong Xuan, "Today seems to be Xiao Gu's birthday. Don't forget to say happy birthday to him later."

Rong Xuan didn't have any reaction yet, Rong Yi almost jumped up after hearing this, "Today is Gu Wild Day?"

Rong Yao glanced at Rong Yi faintly. Only then did Rong Yi shrink her neck, stick out her tongue, and stop speaking.

Actually, Rong Xuan had already told Gu Ye a happy birthday, but she was inconvenient to speak, and even if it was convenient, she didn't want to explain more.

"You are now Xiao Gu's fiancée. On his birthday, you must not forget to give him a birthday gift. Don't let people say that our Rong family has no manners."

Rong Yao is like this. He does superficial skills very well and pays great attention to human relations. As long as it is visible to others, he pays great attention to it, so that outsiders can't make mistakes.

"I'll give you some money on the card later. After you send the gift, remember to show me what you give." Rong Yao is not short of money, nor is he so stingy, but he is afraid that Rong Xuanyin will violate the sun. After receiving it, he did nothing and deliberately challenged him.

If she didn't say anything on Gu Wild Day, then what would the Gu family think about allowing them to host their family? This kind of behavior will inevitably be offensive and make their Rongjia look impolite, so he did not forget to add such a sentence in the end so that she would show him the bill later.

Rong Xuan pursed her lips and agreed. Instead of letting Rong Yao leave the money to Ji Ning's mother and daughter in the future, she might as well help him spend more.

At this time, Ji Ning said softly from the side, "Husband, should Yiyi and I also give Xiao Gu something? Speaking of which, everyone will be a family in the future. Should we also express his birthday?"

Rong Yao didn't even think about it, and agreed, "It's okay, you can figure it out by yourself."

Rong Yi's face glowed, and the corners of her mouth were never closed with joy, "Dad, did we personally deliver the gift?"

Rong Yao frowned and glanced at her, "Otherwise? Would you let the birthday man come to pick it up?"

Rong Yi hurriedly shook her head and denied, "Of course not, it must be delivered by our own hands. This shows that we have a solemn attitude, right?" After learning that he would be able to go to the family again soon, Rong Yi was happy.

Rong Yao said to Ji Ning, "You can put more snacks on the gift, which is for the youngest son of the Gu family. You can't make any mistakes."

Ji Ning's tone softened by two points, "Husband, I know it in my heart, so don't worry."

After dinner was over, Rong Yi anxiously took Ji Ning out to buy Gu Ye's birthday present. As for Rong Xuan, she went back to her room after eating.

She wasn't going to spend her time buying gifts, anyway, she didn't know what Gu Ye wanted, she felt that the money was enough.

Anyway, if you have money, you can buy anything. This is the most real thing in the world.

Thinking about this, Rong Xuan found Gu Ye's WeChat account and directly transferred him five thousand yuan. Normally unmarried couples should be transferred between five thousand and two, but she and Gu Ye are in different situations. She didn't want to be too ambiguous, so she put together a whole.

WeChat in this world is a little different from WeChat in her world. WeChat in this world also incorporates the function of Alipay. As long as you transfer money, you can directly deposit it into the other party's balance without receiving it, and there is no daily limit.