45

Rong Xuan didn't expect that after Rong Yao had closed doors with her, Ji Ning would personally come to the school to find her in the afternoon.

Ji Ning didn't care about get out of class and class at all, and killed Rong Xuan directly while Rong Xuan was still in Chinese class.

After the first row of students opened the door, Ji Ning stood at the door in front of the class and said to the Chinese teacher, "I am Rong Xuan's stepmother. I have something to find her now." In just a few days, Ji Ning Ning looked a lot more haggard, as if she was a few years old at once, her dark circles were obvious, but her face was still a bit arrogant.

After the Chinese teacher heard it, he nodded in understanding, "Rong Xuan, since your stepmother has something to do with you, then go out for a while."

Tong Yue knew the cause and effect. Seeing that Ji Ning had come to the class, she grabbed Rong Xuan's arm with some worry.

Rong Xuan patted her hand gently, indicating that it was all right. The school is full of cameras, Ji Ning will not be so stupid and mess around here.

The two did not go anywhere else, just at the door of the classroom.

Ji Ning pressed her lips tightly, carrying tens of thousands of bags on her wrist, as if she had met this stepdaughter for the first time, looking at her carefully. I don't know when it started, this stepdaughter is very different from what she remembered. In her impression, Rong Xuan was paranoid, depressed, irritable, and longing for father's love. However, because of her character problems and the inconvenience in speaking and communicating, the relationship between her and Rong Yao's father and daughter became weaker and weaker, and the distance between the two further and further. Rong Xuan has no support at home, she and Rong Yi are always pressing and beating.

But now Rong Xuan has not only been recognized by Zhang Lao, Gu family, and Gu Ye, has appeared on a reality show, has won the support of a large number of fans, and has spoken again.

When did it start to change? It seems that the engagement of Rong Xuan and Gu Ye began.

Could it be that a single engagement can make such a big change? Does it make people directly change?

Ji Ning couldn't figure it out, and now there is no time for her to think about it.

She took a deep breath. For the first time, she lowered her posture in front of Rong Xuan and said, "Rong Xuan, Rong Yi is your sister anyway. She has encountered a little trouble this time and needs your help."

Rong Xuanjing watched Ji Ning's performance without saying a word.

Rong Xuan could calm down, but Ji Ning was obviously unable to calm down.

Seeing her stepdaughter did not respond, Ji Ning continued to be sincere, ready to play the family card, "Gu's family is your husband's family, you lead a line in the middle, let us have a good talk with Gu's family, isn't it too much?" Recently, he kept pressing Rong Yao without mercy, and closed the door behind them. She and Rong Yao were really desperate, so they wanted Rong Xuan to help. If Rong Xuan speaks, the Gu family will give Rong Xuan a bit of face.

Rong Xuan pursed her lips and smiled, and Ji Ning could guess what she thought. It is nothing more than playing family cards, trying to make her feel soft. But she is not a three-year-old, and she is not so easily fooled by Ji Ning.

"This request..." Rong Xuan spoke slowly, and Ji Ning's appetite was lost for a long time before she continued to smile and said, "It's really too much."

Ji Ning had no idea that Rong Xuan would react like this, and his angry face turned pale, "You!"

"Rong Xuan, don't go too far!"