15

After hearing these words, Rong Xuan was silent for a while.

Male lead, you are so good at teasing, does female lead know?

She lowered her eyes and wrote slowly on her hand, "Rather than, like, what?"

After Gu Ye saw it, he thought about it for two seconds and replied, "For example? What do you do? Don't you girls all like to take pictures, shoot videos, go shopping, travel, go to Disneyland, and finally post to Moments or Weibo? ? I can do all of these with you. Or if you have other requirements, you can also tell me."

In fact, Gu Ye said so much, it can be summarized in three words.

The abbreviation is, show affection. This is something that most girls are keen to do, as if they want to let the world know about it when they are in love, and then let others become lemon essence, which is sour every day. In fact, this is understandable. Every girl has her own careful thinking, and Gu Ye doesn't think there is any problem.

So he said quite calmly.

Although the situation between him and Rong Xuan is a bit special now, it is not a relationship in the traditional sense, but how can they also have a relationship between an unmarried couple, rounding up, is it considered to be in love?

Rong Xuan was silent for two more seconds after listening. Why is the development of this plot different from what she expected?

Male lead, if you flirt like this, the female lead will be angry.

Thinking about this, she pursed her lips and wrote slowly on her hand, "I, and, he, he, female, child, no, one, one."

Rong Xuan's original intention was that she and Gu Ye were only temporary unmarried couples, which were different from other couples who seriously fell in love.

So she didn't really ask him anything, and he didn't need to be so serious. As soon as the time is up, the two of them will terminate their relationship, and will return to the bridge and the road from now on, and there will be no need to contact them again.

But Gu Ye misunderstood what Rong Xuan meant.

After he saw Rong Xuan's words, he understood that she didn't want to do some popular things, let alone go with the flow.

Others do that, and she does the same. What's the point of that?

After understanding it alone, Gu Ye asked hesitantly, "So, do you want me to do something unique with you?"

This is a bit difficult for Gu Ye. He didn't know much about girls, and he didn't have any thoughts about girls before. He really didn't know much about what is unique. But to do unique things, or to copy what others have done, is indeed not a difficult task.

Gu Ye laughed in a low voice, "Little daughter-in-law, I didn't expect you to be a small person, but you have a big heart." When he spoke, he wanted something unique.

Rong Xuan is actually not short, she is one meter six or eight, and she has a slender figure. However, this height was a full 17 centimeters lower than Gu Ye. He said that she was not very big, which was not unreasonable.

Rong Xuan was stunned for a moment, wondering where Gu Ye thought of going. He is not big and has a big heart? What do you mean?

Gu Ye pondered for a while, and then replied, "But I agreed."

She was busy to explain. At this time, Sheng Shihao weakly interjected, "Boss, my dad urged me to go home."

Sheng Shihao successfully interrupted Rong Xuan's words to explain.