22

Gu Ye gave a bit of dissatisfaction, "Little daughter-in-law, what do I say is your fiance. Do you have any thoughts and feelings about me wanting to play e-sports?"

Does Rong Xuan take an unusual path, or doesn't he care at all?

Gu Ye really cares about which kind she belongs to.

Why does he always feel that she belongs to the latter kind?

Because I don't care, I have nothing to say.

Rong Xuan pursed her lips and continued typing on the phone, "You have already decided, haven't you?"

Gu Ye faced her, "But if you persuade me, I will listen."

Rong Xuan didn't believe this.

She persuaded him, and he listened. Is he so obedient?

Impossible, so many people persuaded him to be useless, and she naturally did the same.

Gu Ye spread his hands, with obvious dissatisfaction on his face, "But you don't even persuade me. There is no word."

Rong Xuan didn't understand where Gu Ye's dissatisfaction came from.

She tilted her head and typed on the phone, "Because I don't think I need to persuade."

Gu Ye licked his lips. "But everyone is persuading me." His parents, his relatives, and even his friends who often play with each other are persuading him not to make such a choice, and let him consider it again. , Only Rong Xuan did not say anything, and appeared to be very indifferent.

Rong Xuan is a little helpless, so she doesn't persuade him, is he still upset?

She continued typing, "Try more things you want to do, it's not a bad thing."

Even if it fails in the end, I have tried it before and will not leave any regrets.

Moreover, Gu Ye is not a capital without failure. But Rong Xuan knew very well that he would not fail.

Gu Ye squeezed the orange in his hand and concluded by himself, "So, do you support my decision?"

stand by?

Rong Xuan shook her head, "It doesn't count. I just think it's a lucky and happy thing to do what you want to do while you're young. Anyway, you lose. The big deal will come again later."

Rong Xuan remembered that the heroine in the book stood on Gu Ye's side without saying a word, unconditionally supported him, and gave him confidence that he would definitely make some achievements in the e-sports circle. Then Gu Ye and his family made a lot of trouble about whether to play e-sports. In the end, Gu's parents still made concessions first.

But the family is still a little unhappy.

Naturally, Rong Xuan would not support Gu Ye unconditionally. This kind of behavior was too second, she was just very sensible, and she spoke her own views respectfully.

As for Gu's mother, she might be disappointed. Later, she will choose to tell the truth to Gu's mother.

Everyone has their own position, and it cannot be said that Gu's mother's position is wrong. She just had too high expectations for her youngest son, and having a son who played e-sports obviously did not meet her high expectations for him.

Gu Ye thought after reading Rong Xuan's line of words, "So, you don't think there is anything wrong with the choice I made, and you don't think it's anything." Because he is still young, even if he loses. , Even if you hit your head and bleed, the big deal will start again.