28

The program recording on the second day added more entertainment elements.

After the special guest Qiao Yuan arrived, the group introduced each other and set off for the amusement park.

Why go to the amusement park? Of course, do the questions.

It's just a different place and a different format to do the questions.

However, the subject matter of the reality show of "Little Detective for Middle School Students" remains unchanged.

There will be a cameraman in every car.

Yu Yuan, Rong Xuan, Ning Chun, and Li You have a car. The other five boys have a car.

With a camera in front of him, Yu Yuan was very approachable, and the smile on his face has not disappeared.

Li You was very excited throughout the whole journey. Yu Yuan was not only her brother's goddess, but also her idol. Although her idols are too numerous to count, her love and admiration for Yu Yuan is not fake.

Yu Yuan chatted with them in the car, "Are you busy studying?"

Li You rushed to answer, "It's okay now, and it is estimated that it will be a bit busier in the second half of the senior year."

Yu Yuan suddenly realized, "So you are all only sophomores?"

Li You hummed heavily.

Was it still so small?

Yu Yuan's sense of crisis became stronger. She lowered her eyes and asked casually, "What are you going to do in the future? Or, do you plan to go to university?"

Li You smiled, looking forward to the future, "Of course the goal is the top three universities in China, but I am afraid that the greater the expectation, the greater the disappointment at that time. Let's look at the grades and scores of the third year."

Yu Yuan, like a most common intimate sister, gently encouraged Li You to say, "Dreams still have to be there, I believe you can do it!"

Li You shook his fist, "Thank you for your encouragement! I will work hard."

After Yu Yuan asked Li You, she asked Rong Xuan and Ning Chun on the side.

"How about you two? Have you considered Beiying or Zhongxi?"

Ning Chun glanced at Yu Yuan thoughtfully. Naturally, she had no intention of entering the entertainment industry or filming.

As a schoolmaster, she can do too many things. However, Ning Chun knows the truth that words cannot be too full, no matter what the occasion, she will leave a little room for herself when she speaks.

"Let's watch it then."

Yu Yuan smiled and looked at Rong Xuan, "What about you? It's the same as her. I'll watch it then?"

Rong Xuan's thoughts were actually the same as Ning Chun's.

In front of the camera, in fact, there is no need to say too much, not to mention too specific future plans.

It's not impossible. It's just not necessary.

So Rong Xuan nodded.

Qiao Yuan turned the topic to yesterday's live broadcast in the next second. While chatting with them, she took out her mobile phone, opened the chat log with her agent, and quickly typed a line, "What is Rong Xuan's background?"

After sending it out, she put away her phone as if nothing happened.

The broker responded quickly.