32

Qiao Yuan didn't pay attention at first, and said slowly, "What's wrong?"

The assistant was about to get angry in a hurry, "Someone took a video of you chatting with Rong Xuan. So... now everyone knows."

Qiao Yuan was surprised. She was sitting on the bed and blowing her hair, but when she heard this, she stood up directly, "What did you say?"

The assistant bit the bullet and said, "They all know what you were talking about."

Qiao Yuan asked subconsciously, "How is it possible?"

The assistant said, "You... go online and watch it yourself."

Qiao Yuan immediately hung up and opened Weibo.

Her Weibo is full of mist. How much time has passed since her comments below changed the direction of the wind?

Before, she was a fan of her, but now, those who liked her before became scolded.

Some may be messages from real passersby, and some should be from her opponents. At this time, it is impossible for her opponent to not intervene and hire a wave of naval forces for her for free.

How could this be! Who made this video? Qiao Yuan had countless questions in her heart, but no one told her the answer. The most important thing now is not to find out the person who made the video.

The most terrible thing was that she received a call from her agent after a while.

"Qiao Yuan, the above said that you are going to be blocked, you...so do it yourself."

At this time, Qiao Yuan's inspiration flashed, and she suddenly thought of the "seeking for happiness" that the instructor had said to her before. At the time, she did not take these four words to heart, but now combined with the agent's good intentions, she suddenly Knowing that I should be the one to provoke me.

"Sister, I call your sister, I apologize to them, can't you?" Qiao Yuan completely forgot that she had vowed to the director not long ago to say "Apologize? Impossible".

She immediately said, "I can apologize, whether in person or on Weibo! I can, I can! Apologize, it's nothing. Sister, don't give up on me, okay?"

Anyhow, for many years of cooperation, the agent couldn't bear Qiao Yuan. Qiao Yuan is so proud, except when she first debuted, she hasn't been so urgent for a long time. But who made Qiao Yuan so determined not to be in this circle?

The agent sighed, "There is no way, Qiao Yuan. This time, there is really no way. You...Forget it, so be it." After finishing speaking, the agent hung up the phone decisively.

Qiao Yuan looked at the phone in her hand blankly.

A beep sound came from the phone, which means that the other party has hung up the phone first.

She called back immediately, but she found that she had been blocked.

Qiao Yuan was holding the phone with disheveled hair, her face blank. She was just abandoned?

She...can't be a star anymore?

She...can't act anymore?

Accustomed to the prosperity of this circle, accustomed to the popularity of thousands of people, accustomed to a hundred responses, accustomed to the attention of the public, accustomed to appear brightly under the spotlight every day, how can she retreat from the circle and become an ordinary person?

How could she be willing to be an ordinary person again! She doesn't want it!

She is a traffic actress with 50 million fans! She is the company's cash cow, how could they just block her out of her?