11

After seeing Gu Ye's WeChat, Rong Xuan knew why Rong Yi didn't go home with her today. She must have gone to watch Gu Ye playing.

In this way, Rong Xuan can now understand what the expression Rong Yi looked at her at the time meant.

Thinking of Rong Yi standing in front of the car with a look of "I know that Gu Ye played today but you don't know as his fiancee", "I went to play with Gu Ye but your fiancee didn't go." I don't know what to say. She was originally the female partner in the book, and somehow she had an unmarried relationship with the male protagonist, but Rong Yi was just a passerby in the book. He couldn't even reach the female partner and didn't have much overlap with the male protagonist. If Rong Yi knew this fact, she would be distorted with anger.

Rong Xuan randomly found a small animal expression in the emoji bag and returned to Gu Ye, then put down the phone.

-

Gu Ye raised his eyebrows when he saw the expression Rong Xuan gave her back. Rong Xuanfa's expression is a small animal with a flower on his head, and a line with the words, "Send you a small flower."

Give him a little flower? One flower is enough.

Gu Ye thought about it. Instead of quitting WeChat, he threw the phone directly to Hao Qiang who was sitting on the sidelines, "Qianzi, give you a task."

Hao Qiang agreed with full mouth and vowed to say, "Boss, you said, I will successfully complete the task you assigned."

"When I'm going to score a goal, you can take a photo and send it to her."

Hao Qiang nodded hurriedly at first to indicate that he knew it, but after he recollected it, he realized that he had overlooked one thing.

Send it to her? Who is it for? Thinking about this, Hao Qiang glanced down at the phone subconsciously, and was almost blinded by the three words in the upper left corner of the chat interface.

Little wife.

So, the boss is really sending a message to that little dumb? The girls behind are truly observant fans, and they really didn't guess wrong.

Now the boss actually asked him to send the video of every goal to that little dumb.

Hao Qiang scratched his head. Since Gu Ye asked so, and he agreed, he would naturally work hard to do it well.

But so many girls are here, but the boss's fiancee didn't come to the scene, and the boss had to send someone to live her live broadcast. Isn't that justified?

Gu Ye was back on the court soon, and Hao Qiang held up his mobile phone, prepared to take pictures of the wonderful moments of Gu Ye playing.

Suddenly, he remembered something. Should he say hello to Rong Xuan first? Otherwise, Rong Xuan over there doesn't even know who is holding Gu Ye's phone.

Thinking of this, Hao Qiang sent a message to Rong Xuan.

"Sister-in-law, hello, this is Hao Qiang, and I will broadcast the boss's game to you next time."

Rong Xuan, who received this WeChat message, looked surprised.

Playing live? How to broadcast? video call?

She refused. She is not very convenient now, it is impossible for her to agree to the video call.

But the main question now is, why do you want to broadcast her live? She actually doesn't like watching football games that much. With this skill, she might as well do something she likes.