17

After Rong Xuan walked into the modeling studio, she immediately attracted a lot of attention.

The front desk of the studio stood up enthusiastically and asked, "Little girl, are you here to do the styling?"

Rong Xuan nodded.

The front desk was a girl in her twenties. It was the first time in reality that she saw Rong Xuan with such a handsome face. The visual impact was very shocking. People in the world are always keen and like beautiful things, and the front desk is no exception. She enthralled Rong Xuan for two more points, "Little girl, what kind of look do you want to do?"

Rong Xuan took out her mobile phone, typed on it, and showed her mobile phone to the front desk after the call.

"Just keep it simple."

At first it was strange to see Rong Xuan taking out her mobile phone at the front desk. She felt that Rong Xuan was rude. She was still talking here, but the little girl didn't reply, playing with her mobile phone. When she realized that Rong Xuan was using her mobile phone to communicate with her, the surprise in her eyes could not be covered.

She was still amazed by Xuan Xuan's appearance, but now there are more things like pity, surprise, and emotion in this stunning.

Who could have imagined that such a beautiful girl was actually a dumb speechless? It's really pitiful.

The tone of the front desk became more soothing, "Be simple, good. Do you have any other requirements?"

Rong Xuan retracted her phone, deleted the line she had typed before, and re-entered a line, "By the way, give me a light makeup."

After seeing Rong Xuan's two requests, the front desk roughly knew what she was doing, probably for a party or something.

The front desk said enthusiastically, "Ok, I understand. It just so happens that our chief stylist is free now, I will let her do the styling for you, are you here for the first time?"

Rong Xuan nodded.

The front desk was full of enthusiasm, "Little girl, I'll give you a 20% discount. Remember to come often in the future."

Rong Xuan's eyebrows were bent, Xing's eyes were curved into a charming arc, and she nodded lightly.

After seeing Rong Xuan's smile at the front desk, she felt that her heart had been hit. How could there be such a cute girl in this world. But after feeling the emotions, she couldn't help but feel a pity, but Rong Xuan could not speak. If she can talk, her voice should be as sweet as her looks, right?

This styling studio has a good reputation. The stylist in it has a few brushes, and the craftsmanship is above the horizontal line. Not to mention that the front desk specially helped Rong Xuan call in the treasure of their styling studio, the chief stylist.

I have to say that being good-looking means getting a lot of preferential treatment. Mingming Rongxuan and this young lady at the front desk didn't know each other before today, but because the young lady at the front desk thinks Rong Xuan looks good and wants her to look better after she finishes her styling, so even if she doesn't even have an appointment, A chief stylist sculpted her.

The chief stylist is very skilled, has a good attitude, and is good at chatting. Although Rong Xuan can't speak, she talks to herself throughout the whole process, and she is not cold at all.

After finishing the hairstyle and makeup, the chief stylist put down the makeup tools in his hand, clapped his hands vigorously, and greeted the surroundings, "Look, everyone, the little fairy has come to the world."