20

For six full years, when many people thought that the super prize was just a joke, or just a gimmick, did someone actually get drawn?

1224? Is there any trace of this figure?

No. Every time I was in the mood of looking at Zhang Gua, I reported the number randomly.

Zhang Gua got rid of the usual fraudulent lottery method, and reported the number in person. The variables of each process are very large, and there is no fraud.

After someone really got the big prize this year, Zhang Gua's face was also surprised. But after being surprised, he immediately said in surprise, "Please come on stage for this little girl."

Rong Xuan blinked, and Gu Ye asked from the side, "Do you need me to accompany you up?"

Rong Xuan is still unable to speak and it is inconvenient to communicate with others. Gu Ye was afraid that she would be wronged, so he thought that it might be better for her to be with her.

At this time, Zhang Gua added another sentence on the stage, "The little girl comes up alone."

After Rong Xuan came on stage, Zhang Gua asked her gently, "Little girl, what is your name?"

Zhang Gua handed the microphone to Rong Xuan. She hadn't reacted much, and someone in the audience answered her.

Someone shouted, "She's Rong Xuan! Xuan, it's the Xuan with the prefix Cao Xuan."

The speaker was a new friend Rong Yi met before. The man, who is not too old, likes to do things the most, so he couldn't help but join in the fun.

When Gu Ye heard this voice, he turned sideways and squinted at the boy.

He looks ordinary and has no impression. But, good, now he remembers his face.

Today's charity dinner, Rong Yi has kept a weird silence. She didn't eat anything at the banquet and didn't say anything. Her mother had also forgotten her instructions to make her be more friendly with others.

She had been dumbfounded all the time, not knowing what was going on.

Until Rong Xuan came to power.

At this moment, Rong Xuan was the most beautiful cub in the audience, and the eyes of countless people on and off the stage were all focused on her, with wonder and appreciation.

In order to match her shining appearance, the lighting engineer only left a light on the stage. The light of that lamp happened to shine on her alone, illuminating her clearly.

Real snow-skinned red lips, beautiful and refined.

Just a strand of hair on her head is like a masterpiece of the Creator.

Rong Yi's eyes went straight with hatred in the audience.

Rong Xuan, what kind of **** luck is this!

The prize that no one can win in five years, it happened to fall to her today!

Rong Yi was jealous and resentful. At this time, she lost her reason and didn't know where the impulse came from. Just after the male voice fell, she gritted her teeth and said in a loud voice, "She can't talk! She is a speechless dumb!"

When she finished speaking, various voices immediately rang out on the court.

Some sighed, some gasped, some were surprised, and there were all kinds of inexplicable voices that couldn't hear emotions.

When she shouted, Rong Yi felt happy in her heart, as if she had finally breathed out a breath after holding it for a long time. The so-called raised eyebrows were probably the way she felt at the moment. But as soon as the words were spoken, Rong Yi realized what he had done.