3

Those who watched this scene in the audience squeezed a sweat subconsciously.

Ning Zichen wiped his forehead, and said with lingering fear, "I wipe, I thought the boss was going on strike!"

The big guy Hao Qiang scratched his head and said, "Actually, I think so too."

Just now Gu Yeming showed an uncooperative look. They didn't bother to raise their hands. They almost thought the engagement banquet was cold.

Fortunately, it was just a false alarm, and finally the engagement banquet went smoothly.

The two successfully exchanged engagement rings, and the host applauded first.

There was thunderous applause in the audience.

More than a dozen of Gu Ye's brothers joined in, applauded and cheered, pushing the atmosphere of the scene to a new climax.

Mother Gu's face was filled with joy and sorrow, "The son is engaged. It was originally a great thing, but the Rong family's child..."

Father Gu patted her on the shoulder, and comforted, "That child is really pitiful too. Old Lu spoke to us in a low voice. There should be no way. We can help if we can."

Gu's mother nodded, and to be honest, she also felt distressed for Rong Xuan, and she couldn't bear to let her youngest son marry her no matter how she asked for someone else. This is the end of the matter, and it's no use thinking more.

Thinking about this, her face reappeared with a perfect smile, and she greeted the other wives.

After Rong Xuan stepped down, Gu Ye reunited with his group of brothers.

When he stepped off the stage, others surrounded him enthusiastically. A group of people were chattering and curious, and kept asking him questions.

"Boss, how does it feel to be engaged? Excited?"

"Boss, why did you stop moving suddenly? I thought you didn't want to get engaged, which really scared me."

"Boss, from now on, you have a fiancee, hahahaha."

"Boss..."

Gu Ye put his hands in his pockets and waved his hands, let them play by themselves, don't bother him.

After the distant brothers were disgusted and too annoying, they were very winking and went to have fun on their own. There were a dozen of them, but now there are only the three closest to them.

Gu Ye kicked the carpet, his tone was a little irritable, and also a little novel, "She just ignored Laozi, huh, this is the first time I have encountered this."

The people Gu Ye met before, regardless of male or female, regardless of age, were extremely enthusiastic towards him. Reincarnation is a technical job, and obviously, he has cultivated to the extreme in this job. He was born in Rome, money, status, everything. It was the first time he met him and ignored him.

On the occasion just now, he couldn't slap his parents in the face of so many guests, no matter how capricious he was. In the end, he had to take a step back and make a marriage appointment first. He is really irritable now.

Hearing Gu Ye's words, Ning Zichen, Hao Qiang, and Sheng Shihao were silent.

Gu Ye realized something and snorted, "What's the matter? Is there anything else I can't let me know?"

A few people looked at each other, and finally Ning Zichen took a step and bit his head and said, "Boss, I heard..."

"Ok?"