5

After Rong Xuan finished writing the last stroke of the word "Tao", she retracted her hand and waited quietly for Gu Ye's response.

Gu Ye didn't react at first.

Finished? He just spent a while and finished writing? Is it so fast? Are you sure you are fooling him?

Gu Ye curled his lips, his tone was somewhat cynical, his voice was a little low, and he looked very nice in this narrow space in the car, "Daughter-in-law, are you finished?"

Rong Xuan was still a little uncomfortable when he heard the name "Little Wife". She was half a beat before nodding. Gu Ye watched Rong Xuan wear a veil, little by little, and the lace in front of the veil also flickered, not knowing why she felt a little dazed.

He touched his lips, his face was rascal, his tone was his usual inattentive tone, "But I didn't see clearly, what do you say?"

Gu Ye changed to a more comfortable posture, without retracting his hand, still spreading it openly.

Rong Xuan sighed slightly. The male protagonist's temperament at the age of seventeen was really mad and unscrupulous. She had to write "I, no, know," in his hand again.

The palms are still itchy, and a little numb. Gu Ye tried his best to ignore the obvious feeling in his hand, and focused his attention on Rong Xuan's writing.

This time he finally understood it, and she said she didn't know either.

interesting.

At this time, the driver in the front seat couldn't help but urged, "Gu Shao, where do you go?"

Gu Ye leaned comfortably in the back seat and said indifferently, "You can drive as you please."

Both the driver and Rong Xuan were surprised, and the driver asked blankly, "Whatever you want?" Why did it turn into a casual drive? Where are you going?

Gu Ye hummed lightly.

Rong Xuan really didn't expect Gu Ye to be so self-willed. She thought he would at least make a phone call and ask exactly where her home is, and then send her back. But in fact he really doesn't care. She doesn't know where she is, or where she drives, it doesn't matter to him.

The driver glanced at the back seat and found that Gu Ye didn't intend to speak anymore, so he could only go around the city in circles. Anyway, the oil money is reimbursed, not distressed.

It is the first time for Rong Xuan to ride in a Bentley car, and it feels quite novel. It would be even more perfect if the man sitting next to her was not the protagonist.

She really didn't worry if she couldn't go back to Rong's house for the time being. She looked at the scenery outside the window, feeling very peaceful. The night view of this city is very beautiful, the lights are on, the neon is flashing, and the world is stable.

There was soft music flowing slowly in the car, and Rong Xuan completely regarded it as a drive. It is not too early now, the traffic volume on the road is not too large, and there is not much traffic jam.

It's also a kind of first experience to sit in the car and go round and round the city.

In the end, when Gu's mother saw that Gu Ye didn't go home, she made a worried call and was about to ask about the situation. Only then did she know that the driver had been detouring in the city because she didn't know the address.

Mother Gu was helpless and funny for a while, "You, why don't you know to call home and ask? Do you dislike the trouble of calling?"

Gu Ye turned his head and glanced at Rong Xuan, and said slowly, "No." After saying that, Gu Ye paused for two seconds before bending his lips, and deliberately said, "Isn't this just to communicate more with my little wife? ?"