34

The living room is still lively, the TV is on, and the singer is singing cheerful and festive songs.

Grandpa was sitting in a wheelchair, with a relaxed smile on his face, watching TV seriously.

Rong Xuan walked to the door of the kitchen, and the nanny was putting dumplings into the pot one by one. The dumplings were thrown into the pot, splashing a little boiling water.

Everyone is doing their own thing without disturbing each other, but the atmosphere is still warm.

At this time, Rong Xuan's mobile phone vibrated, and she took out her mobile phone and took a look.

It was a text message from Gu Ye.

"Little daughter-in-law, happy new year." There was a photo that came with the text message. The background of the photo should be Gu Ye's home. The smooth marble floor showed half of his hand. He was holding a red-sealed bag on which was written the three characters "New Year's Bag".

"Where are you? I'll give you New Year's money."

New year's money in the folks means blessing and peace. In the past, it was given to the juniors by the elders. I hope that the juniors will be safe in the new year. However, in the past few years, there have also been many gifts of New Year's Eve money between peers. Money is not the second, the most important represents a blessing.

Rong Xuan pursed her lips as she watched these words.

Gu Ye should have also heard about something that has spread widely recently, right? Even others have heard about it, it is impossible for him as a client to not know, after all, Ji Ning's mother and daughter revealed this matter and let him know on purpose.

Rong Xuan feels that it is better to explain some things in person.

She returned a message to Gu Ye, saying that she was at Grandpa's house, and then went back to the room and wrapped Gu Ye with a red envelope. Not much money, it's just a scene.

When Rong Xuan walked out of the room, grandpa saw the red envelope in her hand and asked strangely, "Who is it for?"

Rong Xuan smiled, "Here, Gu Ye, he will wait a while and come over." Rong Xuan spoke slowly. A sentence should be broken into several fragments, but the sentence is clear and the sentence is easy to understand.

Grandpa heard Rong Xuan speak again, and water droplets appeared in his excited eyes, almost thinking that he had hallucinations.

He trembled and said, "Son, you... can you speak?"

Rong Xuan walked to grandpa, squatted down, and looked up at grandpa's gentle eyes, "Yes, grandpa."

Grandpa's excited hands trembled slightly, "When can I say it?"

"Just, these two days."

"Good, good." Grandpa said a few good words and spoke a little bit incoherently, "This is a good thing, it is a good thing, you can finally speak again."

Rong Xuan gave a hum.

After a while, the nanny also knew about it.

She yelled, "This is really a good thing. It seems that next year will be a prosperous year. Father, you, just relax!"

Grandpa grinned and just smiled. Rong Xuan's ability to speak is a great joy. The babysitter opened a bottle of red wine to celebrate. Grandpa said, "It just so happens that I will wait for the little Gu's meeting. Let's have some wine together in the evening."

Gu Ye came quickly. Three songs passed on the TV.

When Gu Ye arrived, Grandpa's house was obviously more lively. Gu Ye saw the red wine on the table and laughed, "Grandpa wants to drink?"