49

It's Children's Day again.

Rong Xuan had prepared a gift for her fat son early, a scarf she knitted by herself. Every year on Children's Day, the gifts she gave to her son were prepared by her hands, not knitted scarves, gloves, or small clothes. Only the things that I have prepared by my own hands appear to be meaningful.

The gift Gu Ye gave to his fat son was a small airplane. Boys like this toy. Most boys have a dream in their little hearts, hoping that they can become the captain or become the captain when they grow up. Train driver.

The fat son couldn't put it down as soon as he got this little toy. He held the airplane to simulate flying, and he didn't even want to give him a look.

Gu Ye took advantage of this time to quietly take Rong Xuan away and leave his son with his mother.

When Rong Xuan was left home holding hands by Gu Ye, she was still a little confused, "What are you doing, deliberately leaving her son behind."

Gu Ye licked his lips and smiled, "What else can I do? Today is Children's Day, of course it is Children's Day."

At this time, Rong Xuan thought that Gu Ye would prepare another gift for his fat son and give him more surprises, so she didn't ask much.

When she got to the bustling Disney door, she still didn't react. Today's Disney is extremely lively, with small couples who come to play and small families with children.

Rong Xuan asked blankly, "Husband, aren't you here to buy a present for your son?"

Gu Ye and Rong Xuan clasped their fingers together and walked into Disney. "Didn't the gifts have been given to him?"

"But you didn't mean to celebrate Children's Day? You left your son at home."

Gu Ye shook the hand he was holding and said softly, "Isn't the kid's hand in my hand now?"

Rong Xuan was taken aback for a moment, and then realized that the kid Gu Ye said was referring to her. It is also for her on Children's Day.

After realizing this, an emotion called softness and joy slowly emerged in her heart.

Probably every woman, no matter how old she is, still has a girlish heart. Even if Rong Xuan is nearly 30 years old and is already the mother of a four-year-old baby, her heart is still tender and tender.

Disney is one of her favorite playgrounds, and she didn't expect Gu Ye to bring her here on Children's Day.

She discovered that Gu Ye was wearing very casual clothes today, with black short sleeves on top, jeans underneath, and aj sneakers on his feet. The overall dress is very simple and casual, but even if he is dressed so casual, it is still difficult to hide him. handsome.

He should have planned to give her the holiday today. Unexpectedly, in order to give her this surprise, he would hide it for so long. But I have to say that she liked this surprise very much, and she liked it more than receiving a gift.

When he arrived in the scenic spot, Gu Ye first bought Rong Xuan a Minnie headband for her to wear. Many girls in the scenic spot are dressed like this, and she should have what others have.

Rong Xuan put her hands behind her back, and turned around in a charming circle, with a smile on her face, "husband, do you look good?"

Gu Ye smiled handsomely, "My kids look good in everything they wear."

Rong Xuan lowered her head and pursed her lips and smiled.

At this time they came there was a parade of floats on the street.