14

When Rong Xuan came over, he actually vaguely heard the conversation between Tong Yue and Mu Xiao.

Seeing the two people full of gossip, the gleaming eyes like a small animal seeing food, she felt helpless and funny. What do the two of them think? She and the male lead are talking in the most ordinary way, just like between friends. Where is Tongyue so full of pink bubbles?

However, Gu Ye rushed to her door early in the morning because of a dream today, and the appearance of helping her deal with his step sister, really surprised her.

As soon as Rong Xuan sat down, Tong Yue winked her eyebrows, deliberately making fun of her, and Mu Xiao smirked while covering her mouth. Fortunately, they weren't too crazy and didn't tease her face to face.

Mu Xiao chuckled, "Rong Xuan, what's your fiance's name?" She and Rong Xuan had only recently become better, so she didn't know anything about Rong Xuan's fiancé.

Rong Xuan had just opened her language book to memorize the text, and when she heard Mu Xiao's question, she pressed her lips. This problem is not impossible to say. She picked up the pen and wrote the words Gu Ye on the draft paper.

The font is very beautiful. Mu Xiao originally watched it with an appreciative mindset, and then she slowly said, "Gu Ye?" After she finished reading, she realized what was normal, and repeated it again, "Gu Ye ?!"

Tong Yue glanced at Mu Xiao suspiciously, "What? You know?"

Mu Xiao shook his head, "How can it be, it's the name I seem to have heard, is it the school grass of an international school?"

After carefully recalling the plot, Rong Xuan remembered that the international school that Gu Ye seemed to study in was terribly expensive for a year.

Mu Xiao blinked, closed her mouth and said nothing.

After class, Rong Xuan went to the bathroom, Mu Xiao immediately turned her head and said, "Shall we go to the international school with Rong Xuan after school?"

Tong Yue blinked inexplicably, "What are you doing? Go to block people? How are you fat? Do you have to see what her fiance looks like?"

Mu Xiao shook his head, "No, my EQ is not so low, it's not what you think."

Tong Yue took a sip of water and said slowly, "What's that?"

Mu Xiao looked around carefully and found that no one was paying attention to them, she whispered, "If Rong Xuan's fiance is indeed the Gu Ye I've heard of, then he's very popular in school. , The popularity is beyond imagination. Girls who like him are available in all three grades."

Tong Yue still didn't understand, "A lot of people like him, then what?"

Mu Shino said frankly, "I don't think Xuan Xuan cares, but I think it is necessary for her to take an oath of sovereignty!"

Tong Yue was silent for a few seconds. She thought about it carefully and felt that what Mu Xiao said was reasonable. Although Rong Xuan may not be very satisfied with this marriage contract, she is indeed Gu Ye's fiancée now. If she is greened, even if it's not really the green one, it's the one where many girls often pester her fiance. Can't stand it!

This is a matter of principle.

Who is happy to be green? Impossible to be happy. Not even if you have no feelings.

It is indeed necessary to take an oath of sovereignty. Let the international school girls with eyes in the sky take a good look at Gu Ye's fiancee! Then automatically consciously stay away from Gu Ye.