13

Rong Xuan had dinner with Mu Xiao and Tong Yue today. As soon as she got home, she went back to her room to do her homework.

The greeting card is almost done, and you can send it out with a little modification.

After finishing the homework, Rong Xuan took out the greeting card, seeing that it was still early.

She paints and writes on it with a serious attitude. After she did it for a while, the time was almost zero.

She stopped writing when the zero clock rang. The greeting card was close to the end. Anyway, I haven't met Gu Ye in the past few days. According to Rong Xuan's intention, she planned to give him this gift when Gu Ye came to pick her up to the charity dinner.

The next day it was Rong Xuan's turn to clean up the school with the other classmates, so she went out earlier than Rong Yi. But the driver will also send her to school, and then come back to pick Rong Yi after sending her.

But after Rong Xuan had breakfast, she saw an unexpected person as soon as she walked out of the house.

Gu Ye.

Why is he here?

While Rong Xuan was still wondering, Gu Ye already walked towards her with his hands in his pockets. He has been here for a while, and his hair and clothes are wet, with traces of morning dew on them.

It was very cold in the early morning of January, and there was a deep chill in the air. Rong Xuan had never expected to see Gu Ye at this point.

He doesn't want to stay in a warm home, what is he doing here?

Gu Ye understood the doubt in Rong Xuan's eyes, he tilted his head and smiled, "I had a dream when I was at home."

Rong Xuan was stunned, blinking quietly, waiting for the follow-up.

"Then... I dreamed that you were bullied by your step-sister. You were crying really badly, jealous, and you can't be wronged."

? ? ?

"So, I am here."

Rong Xuan bit her lower lip, not knowing what to say for a while. It's just a dream, and it can't be taken seriously. And some old people say that dreams are the opposite of reality? In the dream, she was bullied. In reality, she might be bullied.

In fact, many people don't take it seriously no matter what dreams they have, and smile after waking up. But Gu Ye, a fool, took it seriously and rushed over early in the morning.

But what the **** is she crying miserably in the dream.

Could it be that in his impression, she was a crying ghost?

The original character is gloomy and paranoid. If she is wronged, she may just go up, or fight directly with the step sister, or smash something. Then the stepmother and step sister continued to wear the original shoes. But she won't, she will find a way to find the place again.

As for crying...

Rong Xuan lowered her eyes to look at her toes.

Sometimes crying is useless.

Gu Ye stomped his feet and stood there for too long. His feet were too cold now that they were a little stupid. He then asked, "So, did she bully you?"

When Gu Ye chatted with Lu Lao before, he learned a lot about Rong Xuan's childhood. I also learned a lot about her current situation.

Father ignores, stepmother and step sister are mean. And she is alone in such a family, lonely.