41

Rong Xuan looked at the bunch of keys in her hand.

Among so many keys, is there a key that is used to open the locked drawer in her room?

She had a hunch in her heart, it should be like this. She took this bunch of keys back to the room, ready to try them one by one.

The room was very quiet, only the crisp sound made by Rong Xuan when he picked up the key. The sound of the key digging into the lock was like a heavy blow on Rong Xuan's heart, which made her look forward to and uneasy.

She tried the first key, but unfortunately, it did not open the cabinet. Then she tried the second one, the third one...

Unfortunately, none of these are.

Only the last one has not been tried.

Whether it can be opened depends on the last one.

Rong Xuan has already thought about it. If all the keys here cannot be opened, she is going to use violence to open the cabinet.

In short, she must see what is in the drawer.

Intuition tells her that the things in the drawer are important.

The last one. She inserted the key into the lock, turned it, and opened it with a click.

Rong Xuan was taken aback in surprise. She paused for two seconds, and then slowly opened the drawer.

To her surprise, the contents of the drawer are actually very simple.

There was only one diary that had been yellowed in the drawer. There is nothing else.

Rong Xuan said sorry to the original owner in her heart, and then carefully opened the diary.

Inside are all diaries recorded by the original master. The content is very ordinary, the font is also very green, but the original owner can be seen from the lines of the words cheerful and lively.

March 6, 2XX2

Today my mother bought me a crown with a lot of diamonds inlaid on it. It was twinkling and twinkling. It was super beautiful. She said that the little princess should wear the crown.

Hehe, I am a happy little princess.

April 8, 2XX2

Today I went to see the sea by plane with my mother. The sea is really beautiful and the sky is beautiful. Of course, my mother is also beautiful, and I am also beautiful. Hehe.

June 1, 2XX2

Today is my holiday. Mom and Dad bought me a big cake with a picture of Peppa Pig. In order to celebrate Children's Day, the family invited many children to play with me. They all envied me when they saw such a big cake.

I asked my mother if I could always celebrate Children's Day, and my mother gave me a kiss and said of course. Even if one day I become an adult, or get married and have children, she will give me Children's Day.

I think my mother is the best in the world, and all my friends envy me having such a good mother. I think so too.

...

The diary style of the original owner in 2XX2 was full of joy and innocence. The original owner should be 10 years old that year. Still in a carefree childhood. She has a happy life, has a mother who loves her, has a superior life, and is a happy little princess in everyone's eyes.

But since 2xx4, the original diary style began to change.

February 1, 2xx4

Mom and Dad always quarrel behind closed doors recently. They thought I didn't know, but in fact I heard them all. They didn't know. Once they quarreled, the nanny heard it too, she looked embarrassed.