10

Rong Xuan really likes it, and she is good at making small crafts. It is not difficult for her to make a greeting card. And she also asked a girl in the class for some dried flowers to decorate the greeting card.

These days, she worked hard to improve interpersonal relationships, and became familiar with many boys and girls in the class. So she said she needed some dried flowers, and the girl gave her a lot without saying a word.

She plans to make one side of the greeting card three-dimensional, which will be more special.

Tong Yue looked aside in surprise, "Xuan Xuan, I didn't expect you to be so good at handicraft."

Rong Xuan smiled and wrote on the paper, "These are very simple." In addition to greeting cards, she also folds a thousand paper cranes and small stars. Haidilao can use a thousand paper cranes to pay for money, and how much can a thousand paper cranes pay for. In this way, she can fold a lot by herself.

Tong Yue didn't have the patience to learn this kind of handwork. Now it doesn't cost much to buy a greeting card. She doesn't want to waste this kind of time. It may be because she hasn't met someone she is willing to waste this kind of time, but anyway, this does not prevent her from looking at Rong Xuan with admiration.

In fact, she felt that Rong Xuan was really a gentle little fairy after losing her previous hostility these days.

-

When school was over, Rong Yi didn't get in the car.

Rong Xuan glanced at Rong Yi. She was dressed very nicely today. She was dressed in a matte and tender short coat from the C family, matched with a small skirt of the same color, with light makeup on her face, and she didn't know what she was going to do. In such a cold day, Rong Yi also spared no effort to be beautiful.

Rong Yi stood outside the car and looked at Rong Xuan in the car with a vague expression, "Are you going home now?"

Rong Xuan returned Rong Yi's look otherwise.

Rong Yi breathed a sigh of relief, and a smile appeared on her face. It would be great if Rong Xuan went home immediately. She smiled and said to the driver, "You drive her home, I will go back later."

The driver didn't ask much. He was a driver. He couldn't control the young lady, and Rong Xuan would not be curious about her itinerary. After Rong Yi couldn't get into the car, the driver drove away.

After the car disappeared from the field of vision, Rong Yi greeted her girlfriends passionately and excitedly, ready to go to the high school where Gu Ye was to watch him play.

-

During the winter vacation there is the "New Century Cup" campus basketball league for high school students. Gu Ye will go to the basketball court with Sheng Shihao after school these days.

Although Hao Qiang and Ning Zichen won't participate in the game, they will also watch from the sidelines and call Gu Ye.

As soon as school was over, the basketball court was surrounded by water. In addition to the girls in this school, even boys and girls from other schools came to visit Gu Ye to play. No one dislikes beautiful things, men and women are the same. Patronizing Ye's appearance is worthy of them staying on the edge of the basketball court, let alone playing well.

Gu Ye's height is destined to have an advantage in playing. He is seventeen this year and he is already 1.85 meters. When he reaches adulthood, 1.8 meters is definitely not a problem.

However, with so many people coming to watch, Gu Ye has been annoying these days. He has recently prepared to contract the nearest stadium that outsiders can't enter casually for practice.