23

Seeing Rong Xuan nodded in agreement, grandpa let out a long sigh of relief.

His granddaughter is really different from before.

In the past, Rong Xuan closed her heart, her whole body was irritable, and she couldn't listen to what others said.

He was really worried about her.

But now the situation is clearly developing for the better. His granddaughter has matured, become sensible, and has gradually become better.

He can finally rest assured.

Grandpa continued, "The program was recorded before the Spring Festival, and it took three days in total. Did Grandpa sign up for you?"

Rong Xuan's grandfather used to run an entertainment company, and he has some connections in the circle, so Rong Xuan can participate in a reality show without any problems.

Rong Xuan nodded, and the matter was settled.

In the past few days, Rong Xuan was going to live at her grandpa's house, and then went directly to participate in the program recording, and then returned to Rong's house after the program ended.

Rong Yao has been very tolerant of her recently. No matter what she wants to do, he has raised his hands in agreement, as if to be a good father. This is convenient for Rong Xuan.

Otherwise, as a father, Rong Yao would be a lot more troublesome if he often troubled him.

Rong Xuan recalled the description of "Little Detective for Middle School Students" in the book. As a feast for academic masters, the topic is naturally the main theme. However, it is like now that students are required to develop in an all-round way. The content of this reality show is not only about questions, but also a lot of hands-on operations, tests of memory, and tests of physical strength.

The heroine shines in this reality show. Rong Xuan was naturally not so naive, she wanted to compete with the heroine.

She finds it troublesome, but actually doesn't want to meet the heroine.

She agreed because she didn't want her grandpa to be disappointed. He hopes she can participate in this reality show.

Now that she agreed, she will naturally treat this reality show well.

On the day of the reality show, Gu Ye sent Rong Xuan there.

When she arrived, the other seven super schoolmasters from the city who participated in the reality show were already there. Naturally one of the seven is the heroine, Ning Chun.

Ning Chun's classmate Li You also participated in the reality show.

She leaned into Ning Chun's ear and said softly, "Wow, that car logo, I remember Maybach?"

Ning Chun looked over slowly. It is indeed a Maybach, or a model that sells for more than 10 million yuan.

Li You joked, "This car is so cool, Xiaochun, why doesn't your family buy one too?"

Ning Chun glanced at Li You, and said in a low tone, "My family can't afford it." Her family is rich, but it can only be considered rich. There are no cars with more than 10 million cars.

Li You said, "That boy! Have you seen it! He is so handsome!"

Maybe it was really boring to wait for the show to start recording. Ning Chun looked over after hearing Li Youza's bluffing voice.

The driver in the front seat helped to open the door of the back seat. The first person to walk down was a boy, wearing a black leather jacket and black trousers, and he looked really handsome.