27

Zuo Zuo looked dumbfounded.

what?

His little fairy?

Do the rich second generations now know how to play like this? But just by taking a look at it, you have taken a fancy to someone, and you just became his family?

He is so crazy, has he ever asked the opinion of the little fairy?

Zuo Zuo was also a few months older than Gu Ye. He was still in a boyhood when a man was most impulsive. He had forgotten what the team manager had said to him at this time, and became stubborn. He looked unconvinced, "Yours? I still said she was mine."

Gu Ye's eyes immediately cooled down, and his voice was deep and cold, "There is a kind of thing, you say it again?"

Zuo Zuo held his head up and said loudly, "Just say, who is afraid of whom? I said, she is mine!"

The two men kept staring at their fiancée. Gu Ye was already very irritable. In addition, these two forced their mouths to keep silent, and said everything, commenting on Rong Xuan. He was so angry.

His fiancée, it's their turn to say? Are they worthy?

Now Zuo Zuo was here again deliberately provoking him, Gu Ye didn't bother to push him, and immediately knocked Zuo Zuo down with a fist.

He didn't keep his hand, the fist was so urgent and fierce that he directly beat both the left and the left.

Seeing that Gu Ye was ready, Fatty got up and hugged Gu Ye tightly, telling him not to beat people anymore. He eagerly persuaded him, "They are all brothers from the same team, what are you doing? ?"

A team of substitute members hugged the furious Zuo Zuo, "Calm down, everyone calm down."

Zuo Zuo struggled hard, he used too much force, and the substitute almost didn't hug him.

If no one is on the sidelines to make a round, the two men might really fight.

Captain Pistol just went to the bathroom, and when he came back he saw the members in a mess.

He scowled, "What are you doing? Is the training finished?"

Neither Gu Ye nor Zuo Zuo said a word.

Pistol probably knows Gu Ye's background and knows that his background is not small, and most people cannot afford to offend him. But what should be said still has to be said.

"Small troubles are fine, but don't really hurt your brotherhood. Everyone will go to the game together in the future. If the internal unity is not united, how can you win the game?"

Fatty nodded in agreement like a chicken pecking at rice, and said, "The captain is right. Nothing can hurt brothers."

The captain had already spoken. As a new team member, Gu Ye had to give the captain a face anyway.

But this time Rong Xuan was involved, so Gu Ye still kept his eyes cold, did not follow the fat steps, and said nothing during the whole process.

The captain looked at Gu Ye's hard face and felt helpless.

Gu Ye's strength is really tough, he has great potential, and his strength is as strong as his background.

He himself is getting older and intends to retire in the second half of the year. Gu Ye is a good seed, and he may not be able to take his class. But this kind of rich second-generation, and still a powerful rich second-generation, is really wild.