18

Samoyed happily threw his hoofs and ran into Starbucks with his heavy body twisted and twisted. After it stepped out of the car, Gu Ye couldn't even stop it.

After Kuzai entered the store, Starbucks Cree immediately rang out one after another in small exclamations.

Kuzai's appearance is very high among Samoyed, and he can fool little girls. Fortunately, Rong Xuan chose a Starbucks store that allows pets to enter. Most of the customers in the store like pet dogs and are not afraid of dogs.

Kuzai didn't pay attention to others either. Even if a girl thinks it is cute and wants to touch its head, it won't touch it. It has a clear goal, just keep running to Rong Xuan.

It had been with Rong Xuan before, so he recognized Rong Xuan's breath.

Gu Ye, who was chasing in, saw his cool boy pounce on a strange girl. The girl lowered her head slightly, he could only see her excessively long eyelashes and delicate white chin.

The figure seemed familiar, but he didn't think much about it.

Gu Ye yelled Kuzai's name while quickly scanning around Starbucks.

To his surprise, he didn't seem to see Rong Xuan.

Did she go to the bathroom? Still leave here temporarily?

Gu Ye called out Kuzai's name a few more times, but for the first time, it didn't work for him to call Kuzai's name this time.

This was the first time that Kuzai didn't listen to him. Kuzai only knew how to stick to the girl's side, barking in favor.

This real Yan dog.

Everyone on the side looked strange.

Gu Ye quickly walked to the girls and Kuzai.

"Sorry, my dog ​​is not obedient..."

The next second, Gu Ye's voice stopped.

Because at this time the girl slowly raised her head.

The sun slowly came in from the window, fell into her eyes, on her cheeks, and on her delicate lips like flowers.

How to describe the mood at this moment? It seems that time has slowed its pace, and I want to make this moment stay longer. It seems that all the beautiful adjectives added to her body will not appear abrupt.

There was a sense of familiarity in her eyebrows that surprised him, but the combination of her features was completely strange to him. This is a pretty girl who is a little too much.

At this time, Gu Ye didn't know where the intuition came from, and the little wife blurted out.

Rong Xuan nodded, stood up, and wrote in her hand, "I want, send, send, do you?"

The diamond ring on her ring finger was shining. It is the same model as he has.

Gu Ye was stunned for two seconds before repliing, "No hurry, I just..." Come and see you first.

Rong Xuan blinked, what was it?

Gu Ye coughed slightly and sat down opposite Rong Xuan. He didn't expect to recognize Rong Xuan's dog before him.

No wonder it's useless for him to call Kuzai this time. It turns out that Kuzai saw someone he was familiar with.

Rong Xuan took out her mobile phone and typed on it, "Don't you order a cup of coffee?"

Just sit there after coming here?

Gu Ye shook his head. He wanted to come and find Rong Xuan first, and then take her to find his brother. He only later learned that she and Sheng Shihao were so close.