7

In fact, Rong Xuan saw this friend apply in the early morning.

It was Gu Ye's usual style, fearing that she didn't know who he was, so there was a short self-introduction in the remarks.

In four simple words: I am Gu Ye. But even if it's just words, it seems to have the kind of careless feeling he always has.

But at that time she was working out a math problem. She didn't want to be distracted, so she put her phone aside, and then she put the matter behind her head as soon as she turned around. After finishing the math problems, she went to sleep, and when she woke up, she naturally forgot the friend's application.

She doesn't read WeChat very much, because she always feels that this is the original social circle, not hers. But Rong Xuan changed his mind and thought again, she is now the female companion in the book, Rong Xuan, and she should have accepted everything from the original body in a logical way. She silently said sorry to the original body in her heart.

Rong Xuan first approved Gu Ye's friend application before taking a look at the address book.

To her surprise, there were fewer contacts in the address book than she thought.

Grandpa, mother, Tongyue, monitor. There are only four people, one of whom has already gone to heaven and will never be able to respond to her again. The original body did not delete her mother, leaving her in her address book forever. But now there is another person in the address book, her fiance, Gu Ye.

Seeing this extremely simple address book, Rong Xuan felt a little distressed for the original body. How tightly closed her heart, hate this world, her friends will be so few? When she was a child, she was also a little princess who could call friends wherever she went.

While Rong Xuan was still looking at the address book, Gu Ye sent a WeChat message over.

[Gu Ye: Little daughter-in-law, are you free after school? 】

Rong Yi, who was sitting next to Rong Xuan, held her mobile phone tightly in her hand, her face full of tension and anxiety.

Did Gu Ye see her message? How would he reply to her?

He should say hello to her? Or something else?

Does he feel strange seeing her message?

As soon as Rong Yi thought this in her heart, she immediately denied herself. She is Rong Xuan's older sister, and it is certainly not strange to contact him.

Why didn't he reply?

Rong Yi was nervous all the way, but Gu Ye didn't say a word until the school.

Rong Yi felt like an ant was biting in her heart, and she couldn't calm herself down. She bit her lip and sent another message nervously, "Student Gu, I wish you a wonderful day, come on!"

After arriving at school, Rong Xuan did not wait for Rong Yi, but Rong Yi did not need her to wait. After getting off the bus, Rong Xuan walked directly to the teaching building. She and Rong Yi are not in the same class, she is in the second class, and Rong Yi is in the tenth class. Schools are ranked according to their grades. The higher the class, the better the grades. From the class point of view, the original performance is not bad.

After arriving in the classroom, a certain girl sitting in the back row waved to her enthusiastically, "Xuan Xuan!"

Rong Xuan guessed that this girl should be Tongyue in the address book. She tentatively sat down next to the girl who waved her hand. There was nothing strange on the girl's face. It seemed that this was indeed her position.