24

Writing in your hand, and writing it only once at a time, it is not easy to understand those words.

Writing on your hand is completely different from writing on paper. No matter how slow it is to write, it is not that simple to make another person understand.

Even if it is a close friend or relative, playing such a handwriting game, another person may not be able to immediately see what the other person has written.

However, every time Rong Xuan writes, Gu Ye can understand at a glance.

With such an unparalleled understanding, the two of them didn't understand the situation of other people, so they didn't feel much, but if they said it, many people would be surprised.

Because of some tacit understanding, it may take a lifetime and may not be able to cultivate success.

Gu Ye recalled the words Rong Xuan had written in his hand just now.

You have dreams, and so do I. Everyone should work hard.

Gu Ye licked his lips and smiled, "Okay. Little daughter-in-law, what am I leaving?"

Rong Xuan nodded and waved to him as a farewell.

Gu Ye stretched out his hand and unexpectedly pulled Rong Xuan into his arms.

He said in her ear, "See you in three days."

Not long after this embrace stayed, Gu Ye hugged a little and then let go.

"gone."

Rong Xuan stepped back and watched Gu Ye get into the car.

Then she turned and walked towards the camera crew.

On the other side, seeing the hug when the two were parting, Li You couldn't help screaming in a low voice, "Are they two making idol dramas? Do you want to be so Su!"

After Ning Chun saw it, she said flatly, "Idol dramas don't perform like this."

Li You said, "What do you say?"

"The heroes and heroines in idol dramas are parting and kissing. A hug is not enough."

Li You snorted, "You are demanding enough. Why do you have to add a kiss? I think they are pretty sweet anyway." Pure campus love, how great. Why have to add a cheesy kiss goodbye?

Ning Chun calmly crossed Rongxuan's indifferent face and shrugged noncommittal.

Is it sweet? Where is it sweet?

One was indifferent from start to finish.

Therefore, Ning Chun's first impression of Rong Xuan was "a super nice-looking nerd." Generally, girls, facing such good-looking boys, are unlikely to be indifferent. Only nerds who are stupid in reading will do this.

After the eight people who participated in the reality show gathered, the recording officially began.

The director said the precautions above, asking the contestants to hand in all the mobile phones and wallets they were carrying. Off the stage, Li You had been watching Rong Xuan carefully in secret.

She always felt that Rong Xuan was great. Unable to tell the reason, it may be an intuition that a girl cannot explain.

When Rong Xuan didn't show up before, she thought Ning Chun was very powerful. It's the kind of amazing that I think she is very good at reading. Later, it turned out that she didn't look away, and Ning Chun was really good at reading.

Now that Rong Xuan appeared, she felt that Rong Xuan would be a strong enemy. And there is a kind of indifferent in her body that Ning Chun doesn't have. It seemed that no matter what she faced, she could handle the kind of indifference.