21

When Rong Xuan returned home, Rong Yao, Ji Ning and Rong Yi were all there.

She came back in Gu Ye's car. Ji Ning and Rong Yi arrived home earlier than her, and they sat with different expressions.

Rong Yi's face was pale, and Ji Ning's smile was a bit cracked for the first time, looking awkward and unnatural.

Rong Yao was very pleasant to Rong Xuan today. As soon as Rong Xuan arrived home, Rong Yao immediately got up from the sofa, smiled gently, waved to her and said, "Come on, Xuan Xuan, sit down with Dad."

Rong Xuan immediately realized why Rong Yao's attitude changed.

He must know what happened at the banquet.

But it wouldn't be Rong Yi or Ji Ning who told him, how could the two of them tell Rong Yao about her big show at the banquet. But even if the two of them didn't say anything, Rong Yao would definitely have other news channels.

Rong Xuan felt that this scene was really a bit ridiculous. Rong Yao is such a realistic and selfish person, whoever is more beneficial to him is closer to him. In fact, Ji Ning and Rong Yi didn't have much weight in his heart, and they might be abandoned by him at any time.

But in fact she is not uncommon for such closeness. So Rong Xuan was a little cold.

Rong Yao didn't care about her indifference, the smile on her face hadn't broken since seeing Rong Xuan.

"Xuan Xuan, eat some fruit, the nanny aunty just cut it freshly."

Rong Xuan pressed her lips tightly without any reaction.

Rong Yao saw that Rong Xuan did not move, and brought her a cut orange by himself.

After Rong Yi saw it, her face was unbelievable. She said aggrievedly, "Dad, I want to eat oranges too."

Rong Yao glanced at her, and said lukewarmly, "The fruit plate is right in front. You can't take it yourself?"

Rong Yao was disappointed and dissatisfied with Rong Yi's performance at the dinner tonight, so after Ji Ning's mother and daughter came home, he never gave them a good face.

His image of working hard outside was almost destroyed by Rong Yi. Fortunately, tonight Rong Xuan took the lead and took most of the attention from the court.

Many people envied him for having a good daughter, and called him after the banquet to express closeness and congratulations. Not many people mentioned Rong Yi's gaffe.

Yes, with Rong Xuan Zhuyu in front, who would even think about Rong Yi?

Rong Xuan took the oranges, and she didn't eat them, so she took them casually, quietly bearing the envy and hatred of Rong Yi's eyes. I'm afraid Rong Yi would think she would take away the care and attention of Rong Yao's father, right?

But in fact she is not rare, nor does she need such cheap care.

Rong Yao continued to say gently to Rong Xuan, "Xuan Xuan, father will take you to the big hospital tomorrow to take a good look at your throat? You can't talk, it's always inconvenient."

Rong Yao naturally knew that his daughter was not born unable to speak. He felt that this kind of acquired mental inability to speak can be cured. He didn't care about Rong Xuan's inability to speak before, because he didn't think it mattered. Whether she could speak or not had no effect on him.

But now he is thinking far-reaching. The opportunity that his daughter got tonight is hard to come by. She just attended a dinner and won the big prize. If you lose this opportunity because you can't speak, don't you have to die?