42

After Rong Xuan came to power, Rong Yi felt that her breathing was a little unsmooth.

She had always known that her sister was good-looking, and this was where she was most jealous of Rong Xuan, but she did not expect that Rong Xuan who was standing on the stage would be so dazzling.

People around kept asking her.

"Rong Yi, is this your sister?"

"Why are you two different at all."

"Her face looks really dumb, and those school girls can't compare with her."

Rong Yi really couldn't listen to the following words, she turned around hurriedly and left, even with her surprised eyes.

She turned a deaf ear to the call of her classmates, and now there was only one thought in her mind, that's why Rong Xuan could speak again?

Why? Why on earth is Rong Xuan the most dazzling existence in the crowd again, her sister can only live under her light forever?

No one can see the shining points on her body because of the presence of Rong Xuan.

Even Gu Ye likes Rong Xuan so much.

Why is the Rong family so messy, her mother is hysterical every day, but Rong Xuan can stay out of the matter without any influence?

A flash of madness flashed through Rong Yi's eyes.

She had a hard time, and Rong Xuan could not think about it.

Rong Xuan, don't want to stay out of it.

-

When school was over that day, Rong Xuan accidentally received a call from Gu Ye.

On the phone, Gu Ye's voice was lazy, with his unique laziness, "Little daughter-in-law, are you at the school gate?"

Rong Xuan glanced at the gate that was hundreds of meters away from her, and replied as he walked, "It's almost there."

After speaking, she thought of something and asked, "Are you at the door?"

Gu Ye didn't answer, but chuckled, "You'll know later."

As soon as she hung up the phone, Tong Yue next to her immediately came over and asked, "Xuan Xuan, what's up, is your fiance here?"

Rong Xuan tilted her head, "Maybe." Listening to Gu Ye's tone, it seemed that he was already at the school gate.

But is he training so idle? Why are you looking for her in two days? Does he want to win the championship?

But Rong Xuan was not sure now, maybe she was wrong.

Tong Yue sighed old-fashionedly, "Xuan Xuan, you won't forget what day is today?"

"Huh?" Isn't today the first day of school? She also gave a report on stage.

Other than that, what day can it be?

Seeing that Rong Xuan's eyes were really at a loss, Tong Yue looked distressed, "Xuan Xuan, today is Valentine's Day on February 14th! You forgot about this holiday, surely you didn't prepare a gift for your fiance, right?"

Valentine's Day!

Not to mention, Rong Xuan really forgot.

She has never had this festival before, and she has never taken this festival to heart, so naturally she will not remember it.

"Today is Valentine's Day, and Gu Ye clearly came here to surprise you." It may be that Tong Yue's accusation tone was too obvious, and for the first time a emotion called guilt rose in Rong Xuan's heart.