35

"A person's heart is just a little bit big and small. If someone takes over, it leaves less for others. In fact, the world is not that fair. People who appear first always take the lead. I don't like others so easily."

After Gu Ye finished speaking, he licked his lips. "Girls are so easy to think about it?"

Rong Xuan was a little surprised when she heard Gu Ye's first sentence. Someone took it... It always felt meaningful. But she deliberately didn't think much.

She shook her head, "No."

Gu Ye might have noticed something, and his smile faded slightly, "What's that?"

Rong Xuan pursed her lips, "We, this, marriage contract..."

Gu Ye quickly asked, "Do you like others?"

Rong Xuan shook her head honestly, "No." Gu Ye breathed a sigh of relief.

She wanted to say something, but Gu Ye hugged her shoulder directly, "You said so much today because of that dream?"

Rong Xuan gave a hum.

"I repeat, I don't like others so easily. Anyway, you don't like people, how about you like me?"

Rong Xuan was stunned by Gu Ye's shameless words.

Gu Ye smiled. He actually found that Rong Xuan might not like him that much, but that's nothing. The time they spent with each other was short, and the future was long.

He is not in a hurry anyway.

After eating the dumplings, according to the truth, Gu Ye should have left, but he stayed and watched TV for a while. The beautiful name is to accompany grandpa. But grandpa knew very well that Gu Ye was here because of Rong Xuan and didn't want to leave. Otherwise, what could he have with him as a bad old man?

This kind of thing, if you see it through, don't tell it, the old man is happy to see this kind of scene, so without saying anything else, just let the nanny prepare some fruit for Gu Ye after dinner. Later, Mother Gu made several more calls, and Gu Ye was really urged and had no choice but to leave.

Rong Xuan did not go back with Gu Ye. Today, on the 30th, she wants to stay at home with her grandpa.

Grandpa had her room in her house, and half an hour before the Spring Festival Gala at 8 o'clock, she went back to her room. It was the first time for Rong Xuan to come to this room. The room was large, the bed was soft, and the quilt pillows could smell the sun. It should have just been exposed these days.

She lay on the bed and rested for a while, and then looked around. Suddenly, she found that the bedside table was locked.

Rong Xuan pulled the cabinet down, unable to open it. In the room, there is a locker, which looks strange.

I don't know why, Rong Xuan is very concerned about this locked cabinet.

Rong Xuan thought for a while, got up from the bed and walked to the living room. Grandpa was a little tired at this time. He was not watching TV, but closed his eyes and rested. She deliberately slowed down her footsteps, but grandpa opened his eyes immediately.

"Xuan Xuan, the Spring Festival Gala has begun?"

It is a habit of grandpa to watch the Spring Festival Gala, which has been maintained for more than ten years. Although he is not in good health now, he still insists on watching the Spring Festival Gala.

Rong Xuan shook her head, "Grandpa, not yet."

Grandpa said.

"Grandpa, my room, cabinet, why are they locked?"