06//high

This is a short chapter but everything in this chapter is needed for the story. Also, Ila is meeting Anne and Gemma. 

Ila James
April 11, 2018
London, England

With dreams you never know what is real and what isn't that your mind is telling you in your dreams. I say this because a lot of the times my dreams feel like they are so real and yet there is a unicorn talking to me in that dream. Clearly that isn't real but it was real to my mind when I was asleep.

I think now that I have been on tour with Harry for a month my mind is trying to fuck with me. A lot of the time I do not believe that my best friend is Harry Styles and I am one of his tour photographers. Like it's not possible but, it is because it's currently happening.

Today is the first of the two shows here in London and I am technically supposed to be staying at a hotel that everyone other than Harry is staying at but... I am in fact in Harry's house. I am also snuggled tight in Harry's arms as he is still sleeping. Which also feels like a twisted trick my mind is trying to play on me in a dream.

Since the night of the Milan show there's been a few more times that we have had sleepovers. I've learned by talking to my therapist that it's a new coping mechanism that I started to have because of how comfortable and safe I feel with him. My therapist also told me I need to get my head out of my ass and realize that I do have feelings for Harry. Which I think is a bit rude because I don't have feelings for him. Yes, he is amazing and fucking smoking hot but we are just best friends nothing more. Even if I did say I have feelings for him, he doesn't see me that way. How could he?

I decide to close my eyes again and regulate my breathing so he cant tell that I am up. "Ila I know your awake." I turn around in his arms to look at him. "I am but I don't want to be, I just want to stay here forever." With him looking down at me, "I know but we have to get up so that we can go to the venue early today for the meeting.

I forgot that we have a tour meeting this morning at the O. We have these once a week, just in case something happens or if Harry wants to change anything. Meaning I will be bringing everything with me to get ready there since i'll probably only leave to grab lunch. If I decide to eat today.

"Ugh do we have to? Nothing changes, just text Jeff and ask him for the cliffnotes." Harry is chuckling at me acting like a literal child. "No I can't you know that. Get up baby, we have a big day ahead of us!" Baby. That was the first time he has ever called me that... Baby. It sounds nice coming from him. I could get used to it if he keeps using it. Getting up and heading to the guest room to get ready and to pack what I needed to bring to the arena.

For my outfit for the day I decided on wearing a pair of Harry's jeans that I stole and a white cropped tee shirt and throwing a zip up over it. Putting on my everyday jewelry and my black platform chucks.

Going to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face

Going to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Thinking about not doing makeup until later and I just threw my hair up in a messy ponytail. After I packed my makeup and my hair brush and gel as a just in case. Going back into the bedroom I grab the outfit I want to wear tonight.