thank you and surprises

so many emotions not enough words; is the feeling that i feel right now. knowing that i just completed writing my first ever real fanfiction. i started this journey planning dreamer in june of 2022, i didnt start publishing until the end of september. this was my baby and i dont even know what to truly say.

thank you all for have read dreamer. i was not expecting for 1 person to read and here i am with almost 3.5k (as i am writing this. thank you especially for those who have stuck around. i know sometimes my updating was not quick enough. but alas here we are.

thank you to all my friends who have supported me with this and helping me make dreamer better and what it is today. without you i couldnt have done it, betty im looking at you.

again thank you all for reading dreamer. i am so grateful for all of you and the love that ila and harry's story has gotten. they will always be here, they arent going anywhere. and with that may i present to you;

midnight, the stars and you: dreamer one-shots
a collection of uncut gems and special moments.

like i said ila and harry are not going anywhere because i just cant do that

like i said ila and harry are not going anywhere because i just cant do that. this book is not going to be regularly updated but when i miss them i will write and update it here. from time to time i may ask you guys over on twitter for prompt ideas.

if you missed it;

to be so lonely is a soft famousrry fast burn friends to lover book

to be so lonely is a soft famousrry fast burn friends to lover book. the introduction, trailer and cast list are up now. the prologue AND the first 2 chapters will be up on feb.14.2023.

if you are not following me on twitter this is a reminder to do that. i post teasers and updates on all things dreamer and now to be so lonely. plus i am just funny too. you can find me at @/blesslordharry

that is all from me now. i will be over on my twitter crying over the fact that dreamer is now over. i will see you guys on valentines day for the debut of to be so lonely.

don't forget to dream a little dream for me

love you all my beautiful dreamers
-hails<3