09//sweet thang

before you read; this chapter is a lot. The POV changes a couple of times.

TW: there is high alcohol and drug use in this chapter.

welcome to new york

Harry Styles
June 20, 2018
New York City

New York City. A city that I have a love-hate relationship with. I hate it because of how busy it is but I love it for that same reason. It's hard to go unnoticed in the city so when I go out I fully have to be prepared to get noticed. We got into the city last night. Ila stayed at my apartment because she didn't want to disrupt her grandma. Her grandma doesn't even know we are here. She believes we aren't going to be here until tonight, just in time for the show tomorrow.

Ila loves to surprise her family, especially her grandma. I've only met her through the phone a few minutes at a time. From what Ila has told me I can't wait to meet her in person because if she's anything like Ila I know this family is special.

This morning I have a meeting with my record label so I am taking Ila over to her place since it's on the way to the office building.

"Good Morning!" Ila comes running into the kitchen. Looking up from my laptop, I had some emails to answer, smiling at her, "morning my sweet girl, what got you all excited this morning? She leans on the island next to me, "I get to see my cat, grandma, and Crimson silly" Going back to my laptop, smile not fading, "there is coffee here I made sure to get some milk for you since that's how you like it, also what's the plan for today?"

A couple of days ago Ila told me that her and Crimson made a few plans for us after I am done with my meeting. The only thing I know is that we are going out tonight.

"So I am planning on making lunch for all of us so that you can meet them and then we are free until we are going out to the bar that Crimson owns. Just let me know when you are out of your meeting and we will go from there." Nodding, agreeing to the plan. Finishing up the last email I sent and closing my laptop, "okay sounds good, are you staying with me?" I ask even though I already know her answer. "Yea most likely."

Getting ready for my day, I try to get a decent look together since I am meeting 2 very important people in Ila's life after my meeting. I decided on a red and black horizontal striped short sleeve shirt with light brown plaid trousers. Throwing on white sneakers and finishing the look off with a light blue blazer.

When I was finished getting ready, Ila was waiting for me in the kitchen ready as well

When I was finished getting ready, Ila was waiting for me in the kitchen ready as well. She is wearing the pair of jeans she stole from me with a simple cropped white tee. She also has on a blue cardigan with clouds on it which matches my blazer. Lastly she has her black platform chucks on and chunky gold jewelry which is different from the jewelry she normally wears.

 Lastly she has her black platform chucks on and chunky gold jewelry which is different from the jewelry she normally wears