29//i will always love you

here she is :) 

Ila James
August 18, 2021
Venice, Italy

I wake up in his arms and it's different. This time we aren't just friends who casually sleep in the same bed. We aren't Ila James and Harry Styles as best friends. We are just a big fat question mark right now and I can't be any happier with that. As I open my eyes, I feel his fingers running up and down my bare arm. I glance up and see him staring at the ceiling of the hotel room, smiling. "I hope you don't regret it already," I say softly to not scare him.

He looks down at me, making eye contact with me. There's a twinkle in his eyes. Not the same twinkle that he always does, this is different. "I could never. No, I am just thinking about how happy I am," Harry says and*/\ flashes a big smile towards me. I smile back at him, "I am very happy right now." I bite the inside of my mouth waiting for him to say something. "Well I can tell, you have the afterglow." Harry says laughing. Earning him a slap on his chest, "Ow! What was that for?" I start giggling, "I am not the only one Harry. You do too." Harry kisses my forehead, "Okay fair enough. Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I shake my head, "No, I'm perfect, right where I am." Which is true for the first time in a long time. Everyday, I've been laboring under the misapprehension that I was as happy as I could be; that it couldn't and wouldn't get any better. But, I am proven wrong because with Harry, I am happier and happier as the days go on. Yesterday I thought I loved him as never before, but today I love him exponentially more.

"I just want to stay here all day, with you in your arms." Harry hums as he presses a soft kiss on the top of my head. "I mean we can baby but, I have something planned for us tonight if you are up for it?" I snuggle closer into his chest. "How about we stay here and order breakfast and watch a movie and then we will do dinner too?" I offer and Harry just smiles and nods. "That sounds amazing to me, sweet girl."

We lay there for a little longer. The only thing you can hear is our breathing and the soft snores coming from Rosie. I decided to get up so that I can call room service. As I move the blankets off of my body Harry stops me by putting his hand on my thigh. "I need to order breakfast." Harry shakes his head, "No you stay, I will," giving my thigh a squeeze before he gets out of bed.

As he reaches for the phone I sit up and rest my head on his shoulder. No matter how many times I tell myself that this is real, I still don't believe that it is. I can't believe I woke up in his arms and that he is mine. He isnt leaving, I'm not leaving and he won't ever hurt me again.

When the front desk answers, Harry perks up and greets them in Italian. I am used to this with him since that time in Milan, but now it's different. Not only is it different this time but it is hot. Seeing Harry order us breakfast in Italian, just does something to me. I decide to jump feet first and make the boldest move I have ever made.

While Harry is on hold getting transferred from the front desk, I move my head off of his shoulder and replace it with a lingering warm kiss. Earning a hum from Harry, taking it and running with it. I repeat my actions but bite down slightly. Hearing a soft groan from Harry, an employee must have picked up the phone because he cleared his throat and began to speak in perfect Italian. Planting open mouthed kisses, up his shoulder and on his neck. Harry lets out an airy gasp between sentences. Spending some time leaving small marks on his neck. I make my way to his jaw, peppering soft kisses.

He starts breathing heavier, I move to where my mouth is by his unoccupied ear. Lingering there, I let the words fall from my lips, "speak to me in Italian," getting closer, "daddy..." I take his earlobe between my teeth, biting down and scraping my teeth. Harry groans, loudly before quickly saying thank you to the employee. Slamming the phone down on the receiver. Harry turns around and pushes me down on the bed. He is staring down at me now, his once emerald green eyes are now pitch black, and I can't help but to smirk.